Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2010, 04:19 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

kinz4mykidz will become famous soon enough

Default Re: PLEASE remember your manners. i have NOT been seeing this lately. :[

Thanks for the reminder. I haven't had anyone be rude to me, but I have seen it directed to others more than once. It's usually the 'all caps' (aka yelling) or sarcastic answer because someone asks a question/ makes a statement that someone else already asked/told. But, even that isn't very seldom. The mods here do a super job and the people here make up a great "community". I know things are getting taken care of quickly and fairly if and when something comes up.
kinz4mykidz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2010, 07:46 PM   #22
I stole your

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: PLEASE remember your manners. i have NOT been seeing this lately. :[

I haven't seen any of this, but thanks for the reminder.
lucky4me243 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2010, 09:16 PM   #23
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

I have not seen anything rude lately but if you do just flag it....
zappity is offline Female
Old 01-10-2010, 07:34 PM   #24
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

There would always be rude posts that slip through the cracks even if we had 100 moderators. Just remember that if a post is rude you can flag it for a mod/admin to see and they will take care of it and make the final decision on if it needs to be removed, or edited.

Here is the link on how to flag a post ---> WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - FAQ: How do I post, PM, take screenshots, report, change thread titles, etc?
Old 01-10-2010, 11:31 PM   #25
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for posting this.
It helps to remind us not only to be nice and friendly toward other members,
but to flag anything that seems inappropriate.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:17 PM   #26
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

I agree! I always try to be nice, but somebody posted on one thread my mom was on, using very in-approprite words, she said. I think this should really stop! I thank the mods so much for doing thier job sooo quickly though! xD
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 01-15-2010, 10:23 PM   #27
zozo475

colleenabeena has a spectacular aura aboutcolleenabeena has a spectacular aura about

How many 'mind your manners' threads have there been? Anyone keeping track?
colleenabeena is offline Female
Old 01-15-2010, 10:30 PM   #28
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

You are right! People can be really hurtful in the Forum or even on Webkinz.com. On Webkinz, people say VERY bad language, but the best thing to do is to report them, but don't tell them, because they'll report you once you say so and may call you not so nice words. Thank you for making this thread so every knows!
alleycat123 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2010, 12:21 PM   #29

AdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond repute

If someone's being rude, flag their post and the Mods will get to it.
This often happens in the DCT..
AdamLambertROX is offline Female
Old 01-16-2010, 06:25 PM   #30
Call Me Kate ッ

MyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonder

You do make some great points. There are those kinds of ppl. I do understand. I am sorry that it is happening to you a lot. I am happy you are fighting it, but by doing so you put yourself at risk. I am sorry. I can't honestly say that I ALWAYS say plz and thx. But I do my best and so do many others on WI. Well I hope everyone has a great day. Bye!
MyjesticS is offline Female
Closed

Tags
flag everything moving, remember your spandex