Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2010, 01:01 AM   #1
luv14webkinz

Default PLEASE remember your manners. i have NOT been seeing this lately. :[

hello. i do not want to sound mean, but in general people have nto been minding their manners. i do not want to go into detail, but a few people have been rude to me so if that is just being to me, that is to a lot of members because, well, i dont really stand out from other people, lol. so always reply to a VM when you can, say "please" and "thank you" and all other obvious ones! everyone slips once or twice, but i have been seeing people continuously being rude. i know this is for little kids too, but still, try to be nice. thanks for reading. :]

EDIT thanks for posting guys! people have been saying to flag it. thanks!

Last edited by luv14webkinz; 01-09-2010 at 12:36 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2010, 01:04 AM   #2
Spring is here!
Webkinz :)

WishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talent

Default Re: PLEASE remember your manners. i have NOT been seeing this lately. :[

Thanks for reminding us, but I know that that Mods usually say that if you see something inappropriate flag it for the mods to decide
WishAponAStar is offline Female
Old 01-09-2010, 01:05 AM   #3
According to

lalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: PLEASE remember your manners. i have NOT been seeing this lately. :[

That's a good point, I've seen a lot of 'that's not very good' or 'it could be better' in the poll sections. I know there was a very rude member going around posting rude comments and I think they're gone.
lalagirl770 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2010, 01:09 AM   #4
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

Have you ever "flagged" a post before? I have, &..no joke - our MOD's here are SUPER at taking a peek as to a flag! I agree with you about how everyone should be nice & respectful 100% of the time, even if there are different opinions involved, but, STILL...when in doubt, just flag the post, & let the MOD's decide!
Old 01-09-2010, 07:35 AM   #5
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

Thanks for reminding us

This is also happing in the DCT, People saying bad stuff
Nice reminder
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female
Old 01-09-2010, 08:07 AM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by WishAponAStar
Thanks for reminding us, but I know that that Mods usually say that if you see something inappropriate flag it for the mods to decide
That is always the best thing to do No one should have to feel like they are in a hostile environment, here. Please if you feel that someone is being rude on the board, on your profile or in a PM, just flag it for us to come and have a look. It is better to try and have one of us come there and help than to jeopardize your membership by fighting Flagging is anonymous, the other person does not know that you are doing it.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-09-2010, 09:00 AM   #7
Lol :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

Sometimes a person is dealing with things outside of WI and they become frustrated. They might take it out on someone else because of how horrible they feel or something like that. But thanks for reminding us!
Maine is offline Female
Old 01-09-2010, 09:08 AM   #8
hat??? Me a
Gift Guru

IREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socks

Thank you for the reminder! I am sure we all slip up sometimes!
IREANN is offline Female
Old 01-09-2010, 09:13 AM   #9
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

It can happen every once and a while but remember it is often hard to communicate properly through just text. Often the person's meaning can be come clouded. But if you ever do come across something that is rude just flag the post and let the mods decide.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 01-09-2010, 11:45 AM   #10
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

If you see this, please just flag it as other people have said. There have been multiple threads like these already.
CanesFan is offline Male
Closed

Tags
flag everything moving, remember your spandex