Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2008, 07:54 AM   #1
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Default Please remember there are kids on this site! (Please come and read)

Lately I have seen polls as "Do you believe in ghosts?" and "Share your ghost stories here!" I was at that thread and one of the stories DID NOT freak me out, but a reply that scared me sooo much (it had said that the shadows were _...). I am (edited age range) and still (it was like 5 months ago) I am STILL freaked out about it!!

So please remember that kids are on this site possibly ages 6 and up!

--Paige :]

Just a note, this is very important and scary items are not allowed. Everything here has to be suitable for even the youngest WI member. If something is too scary, please flag it - smitchell

Last edited by smitchell; 09-27-2008 at 09:42 AM..
lexi18216 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2008, 08:00 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

beachrox will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Please remember there are kids on this site! (Please come and read)

View Post Originally Posted by lexi18216
Lately I have seen polls as "Do you believe in ghosts?" and "Share your ghost stories here!" I was at that thread and one of the stories DID NOT freak me out, but a reply that scared me sooo much (it had said that the shadows were _...). I am (edited age range) and still (it was like 5 months ago) I am STILL freaked out about it!!

So please remember that kids are on this site possibly ages 6 and up!

Yes, good point. I am not even NEAR a child.. or even teen. I am passed that.
My opinion is that I LOVE horror. Horror books, movies, ect. I do not get scared, which is why I LOVE them.
But yes, there are little kids on this site... and for all we know, their parents might be standing beside them reading the posts. We do not want little kids to stop coming on WI because of that.
I like this stuff because I know it's not real. But little kids don't think that. If someone older than them tells them something, they will beleive it because they know you're older and they looks up to you for advice. I think this should stop.
~beachrox

Last edited by smitchell; 09-27-2008 at 09:42 AM..
beachrox is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 08:01 AM   #3
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Yes, I agree. I LOVE horror, but that post seriously SCARED me! (and I saw Prom Night, not even scary)

lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 08:05 AM   #4
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks for the reminder. If inappropriate posts or pictures are noticed, they should be flagged so the admin/mods can look at them.
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 08:05 AM   #5

beachrox will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by lexi18216
Yes, I agree. I LOVE horror, but that post seriously SCARED me! (and I saw Prom Night, not even scary)

Yes, I don't think it's THAT bad to ask that every now and then. But if someone adds on a story about it, it will get scary...
beachrox is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 08:11 AM   #6
babiecrystal

i agree 100%! if someone is doing something scary or inapporpiate (sp?) then they shuld get flagged! (like what nonna said!)
♥wanda259

---------- babiecrystal added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

sorry my friend put that for me (she's wanda259) and she's so used to typing the ♥wanda259 at the end she forgot to put my username! so here i go again!
♫babiecrystal

Last edited by babiecrystal; 09-27-2008 at 08:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-27-2008, 08:58 PM   #7
charley0216
Lil Kinz
charley is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree completly with you. i am a teenager and my little sister sometimes get on and i dont want her to see that. These are my pets:bas::chi::fp::goo::gor::husky: and a lot more!
Old 09-27-2008, 10:52 PM   #8
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

I agree. I get really freaked out sometimes, and I'm not even a kid!
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 12:03 AM   #9
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

I agree so much! Even though I don't believe them, but other members can believe them and they can get REALLY scared! I completly know how they feel, my friend does it all the time to me.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:21 AM   #10
keje4
Gift Guru

4icee is on a distinguished road

Sometimes we forget that children visit this website, and not only adults.
Closed