Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2008, 04:54 PM   #1
huffs
Webkinz :)
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Default Please read.Very important for your safety.

I've seen people post their names.I don't think were not allowed to,As long as you NEVER post your last name.Nnor your age.Not even your city,province or even street.Some could locate you like those who don't like some people.I think that if you wanna be safe,make sure to NOT post the following:
  1. Your name(depends)
  2. Your Family name
  3. Your country(depends)
  4. Your age
  5. Your state
  6. Your province
  7. Your City
  8. Your road
  9. Your street
  10. Your e-mail(depends)
  11. Your address.
  12. Yyour phone number(BIG NO-NO)
Now hopefully you guys are safe,and never do these info give-aways.
Hopefully I reminded some of you with some Important things.

Thanks for reading.

~Sincerely,Mia.

Ps.Got some questions?Fell free to ask.

Last edited by Miafire; 11-26-2008 at 03:45 PM..
Miafire is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2008, 07:38 PM   #2
Gift Guru

LunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Please read.Very important for your safety.

You're actually allowed to post your first name and state/province I just learned that!
LunarKitten is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 07:47 PM   #3
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Yes, LunarKitten is correct. But none of the others are allowed. Just to be safe.
Old 11-25-2008, 07:53 PM   #4
Weeeee! I'm a
Gift Trainee

cowattack3 is a glorious beacon of lightcowattack3 is a glorious beacon of lightcowattack3 is a glorious beacon of light

Yepp! Because my name is Siobhan, and I live in CT!
cowattack3 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 07:54 PM   #5
WhiteTerrierFan

That's very true. Anything besides first name and state is too much.
It's always better to be safe, than sorry.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:51 AM   #6
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

I believe that if you are over 18 you may post your name, but I think that either both minors and adults should be able to or niether should. You can post country, state or province and first name. I choose not to as mine in very unique.
Ivie is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 09:25 AM   #7

Bubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud of

I believe that first name, country, and state/province is okay. E-mail address does depend. You shouldnever post your e-mail if it gives away your name, city, street, age, etc. For example, this e-mail would NOT be acceptable: joe.smith @ whatever
BUT, this e-mail would be acceptable: purplelover123 @ whatever

---------- Bubblegum165 added 3 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by cowattack3
Yepp! Because my name is Siobhan, and I live in CT!
He he. That's funny, I have a friend named Siobhan. I thought she was the only person who spelled her name that way xD

But, you live in a different area than me, so I know you aren't my friend Siobhan.

Last edited by Bubblegum165; 11-26-2008 at 09:25 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Bubblegum165 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 09:29 AM   #8
Gift Guru

Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond repute

Well, we are allowed to post first names, countries, and state/provinces. Email addresses and AIM accounts, things like that, are not allowed. Thank you for this reminder to everyone, and telling the newbies. [: Awesome thread!
Lindsay is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 09:54 AM   #9
fashionista♥

stripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree with you 100%!
Also, you probably wouldn't want to post your phone number. =)
Old 11-26-2008, 10:05 AM   #10
Do you like cake?

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by stripesanddots
I agree with you 100%!
Also, you probably wouldn't want to post your phone number. =)
Yep! You wouldn't want to post that! :}
rachel21 is offline Female
Closed