Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2011, 11:13 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Please read! Iconator is a bad site!

How do you know if they are from that website?? Like if you got it from a shop, and they got it from there. how do you know?

And thankz for letting us know!

(My mom's computer has a virus. and we dont know what it is. I dont know how to know if theres an Iconator graphic there :\)
blackylove123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2011, 03:15 PM   #42
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Thanks for the warning, but I usually make my own avatars, or have someone else make them for me.
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 03:46 PM   #43
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

Thanks for the head's up. Iconator gave our computer a virus awhile back, but we have a verrryyy good security system, so it wasn't able to do anything.
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 05:11 PM   #44
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

I got a virus from there. I have a virus blocker. We should tell them about this... if they don't already know.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 05:54 PM   #45
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

It's amazing how they can hide all sorts of junk in a picture...
Thanks for the heads up!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 06:14 PM   #46

Ladykristy is a creator of wonder
Ladykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonder

Aaah no! I loved that site! I don't even remember which things I downloaded from there...!
Ladykristy is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 07:05 PM   #47
<333

bluedogfrog swims in greatness
bluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatness

Oh wow... OK thanks

OK, I just deleted all the things I downloaded from there. I hope your right about this... D:

Last edited by bluedogfrog; 04-14-2011 at 07:05 PM..
bluedogfrog is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 07:28 PM   #48
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by blackylove123
How do you know if they are from that website?? Like if you got it from a shop, and they got it from there. how do you know?

And thankz for letting us know!
good point. scan the graphic for viruses right when you get it.
View Post Originally Posted by Craftyreader
I know a lot of people that use it and haven't had problems, but I beleive you. And I'll keep that in mind. (:
they may THINK they don't have problems, but, they actually do
Originally Posted by Emma8432
I got a virus from there. I have a virus blocker. We should tell them about this... if they don't already know.
Tell the site? Pshhh, they're the ones that PUT the virus there in the first place..
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 08:02 PM   #49

AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum
AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum

Thanks for the warning! I made my own avvie. Is this for all pics from the site, or just the graphics like your avvie?
AwesomeDude is offline Male
Old 04-16-2011, 10:06 AM   #50
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by AwesomeDude
Thanks for the warning! I made my own avvie. Is this for all pics from the site, or just the graphics like your avvie?
I made this avatar. I would never use something from that site after what it did to my computer
I wouldn't trust any of the graphics on that site. I don't know if ALL of the graphics are affected, but what I do know is that McAfee, Avast, and AVG rate the site heavily dangerous.
SophieKinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<(^^.)>slu-nail-urtle-oth, a blue-dog-frog was here, alley&kate&ali, i love my webbies! <3, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, shootforthemoon♥, small was here :], soa, virus.com is not a virus!, you are beautiful!, you are beautiful(: