Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2012, 04:40 PM   #131
Webkinz :)

neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!

Default Re: Please read! Iconator is a bad site!

Thank you for informing us.
neonflowers is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2012, 04:40 PM   #132
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Did that site change names? I don't see it anymore.
Desty is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 08:54 PM   #133
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Did that site change names? I don't see it anymore.
I think it got taken down.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 03-16-2012, 10:22 AM   #134
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

I've never heard or Iconator I guess it's a good thing since there are all of those virus
R3dRulez is offline Female
Old 03-16-2012, 07:15 PM   #135
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
may i ask why this thread was reopened? especially considering the fact that the site was removed (or at least i can't seem to find it, feel free to correct me if i'm wrong).
yes you may ask
oops.
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 03-16-2012, 07:17 PM   #136
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by SophieKinz
yes you may ask
.oops.
There's really no need for this to be reopened, since the site is down.
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 03-16-2012, 07:18 PM   #137
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by jellydonut
There's really no need for this to be reopened, since the site is down.
please read the first post, i just edited it
thanks so much for restating what has been said 60 times already
i definitely don't feel stupid
Old 03-16-2012, 08:35 PM   #138
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there, Thank you SO much for alerting us! This may have stopped Serveral problems. Thanks again for sharing this news.
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 03-16-2012, 09:05 PM   #139
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by SophieKinz
please read the first post, i just edited it
thanks so much for restating what has been said 60 times already
i definitely don't feel stupid
You edited the first post after I replied, just saying.
And it hasn't been said 60 times already. Maybe 3 times, at the most.
I was just saying that maybe you can flag it to be closed, since the site is down, but now I see that the front page was edited.
Just don't bump your thread so much.
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 03-16-2012, 11:01 PM   #140
SophieRecords!

View Post Originally Posted by jellydonut
You edited the first post after I replied, just saying.
And it hasn't been said 60 times already. Maybe 3 times, at the most.
I was just saying that maybe you can flag it to be closed, since the site is down, but now I see that the front page was edited.
Just don't bump your thread so much.
I edited right as you posted, so I can see where there confusion happened. Whether it's 60000 or just two. It only takes one for me to know.
I felt like this was a helpful thread when I used to use WI, so I decided to reopen it. Of course I didn't check to see if the site was still around.

So, therefore I asked an admin to reopen it, and it seems like the admins approved because it was reopened. I commented because I kind of needed to bump it, because what Is the point of reopening a thread if it's on page 100 and no one can see it.
Closed

Tags
<(^^.)>slu-nail-urtle-oth, a blue-dog-frog was here, alley&kate&ali, i love my webbies! <3, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, shootforthemoon♥, small was here :], soa, virus.com is not a virus!, you are beautiful!, you are beautiful(: