Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2007, 12:05 PM   #1
ask if you need it
Gifted

lattanzi is an unknown quantity at this point

Default PLEASE READ: HELP!!! How do you make a gift exchange??!!

I am so excited that now i am gifted! But, the big question is is:

HOW DO I MAKE A GIFT THING???!!!! I REALLY REALLY NEED HELP!!

??? HELP! ???
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2007, 12:06 PM   #2
Goal 1,000
Banned
Phillywis is a creator of wonder
Phillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonder

Default Re: PLEASE READ: HELP!!! How do you make a gift exchange??!!

Go to Gift Exchange then go to L section since thats what your first letter is, then make a new thread.
Phillywis is offline Male
Old 08-14-2007, 12:13 PM   #3
ask if you need it
Gifted

lattanzi is an unknown quantity at this point

Where is gift Exchange?
Old 08-14-2007, 12:16 PM   #4
Gift Guru

Joybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to behold

click on the forum button on the top of the page here. then look for the gift excange and look for the letter l and start a new thread. make sure that you inclulde your user name first and then the time and date like this this is mine joybells202 gift exchange 8/14 1pm. then you can set up your list . let me know if you need more help.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:22 PM   #5
cacaoxlacte

You must be gifted and make one in the appropriate section of the GE. To be gifted you must have 50 posts on the forum, be a member for 2 weeks and agree to the rules.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:27 PM   #6
snm13
Gift Guru

beks is a jewel in the roughbeks is a jewel in the rough

Here, let me help. Click on the smiley to get to the forum menu. The click on the forum, The Gift Exchange. Once your there, click on the subforum L, since your username starts with L. At the top, click new topic. When you are making yor thread, be sure to put your username, time and date in the title. Make a list of things you have in different catagories, like PSI's, Exclusives, Rares, CSO's. Then make a list of things you want. When you get posts, make sure you take them in order. Most people who post on your thread, have links to their gift exchange in their signature. I hope this helps! Happy trading and maybe we could trade too!
Old 08-14-2007, 12:29 PM   #7
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Well exveryone explained it pretty wel so do whatthey say : )
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2007, 04:10 PM   #8
pandapawn43

Well you are now Gifted so go to the L section of the Gift Exchange since your WI Username starts with a L. Then go to make a thread and just simply make your thread but remember to list the time/date in your title.
Closed