Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2010, 05:27 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Default please read befor making a thread

please don't use this ymbol"~" in your title of your club or thread cause if you do it makes people using the internet browser "google chrome" not able to access it

thanx ♬

Last edited by zacspet; 10-21-2010 at 04:25 PM..
zacspet is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2010, 06:02 PM   #2
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible
iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

Default Re: please read befor making a thread

Thanks for making this thread!
I use Google Chrome.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:17 PM   #3
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Wink Re: please read befor making a thread

View Post Originally Posted by iLuvWolves
Thanks for making this thread!
I use Google Chrome.
your welcome,it does work for newer google chrome i think but if you got it like last yearit would have not worked ♬ ♬ ♬ and yah it was a good idea to make this thread i am sure a lot of people use it in titles
and acording to google crome it is known as a redirect loop
zacspet is offline Male
Old 09-28-2010, 06:41 PM   #4
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

Justin made a big announcement not to use it
and if someone does have it in their title your should kindly remind then that google chrome users cannont see the tilde (~)
softballipod is offline Female
Old 09-28-2010, 06:54 PM   #5
zacspet defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by softballipod
Justin made a big announcement not to use it
and if someone does have it in their title your should kindly remind then that google chrome users cannont see the tilde (~)
I know but it is still a good idea of me to make this thread for everyone might not have seen justins post
zacspet is offline Male
Old 09-28-2010, 06:55 PM   #6
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

I had it in my GE title and I didn't no that people with Google Chrome can't access it so someone told me that I should take it out for that reason. Thanks for the reminder!
fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2010, 01:11 AM   #7
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by zacspet
please don't use this ymbol"~" in your title of your club cause if you do it makes people using the internet browser "google chrome" not able to access it

thanx ♬
Zacspet is correct. If you put a tilde (~) in the title of your thread, whether a GE thread, a club or any other kind... it may look fine to you. However, other members, usually those using Google Chrome, but sometimes Firefox or IE8, will be unable to access that thread. I use IE8 and I have trouble with the siggie links to some GE's, clubs and other threads when there's a tilde in the title. When I click on the siggie link, I get a Google "broken link" screen.

So if you want to increase the traffic to your thread, please remove the tilde or replace it with the hyphen (-). You can use the tilde in the body of the post, no problem. Just don't put it in your title.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 09-29-2010, 04:33 AM   #8
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

It was bugging me for ages, why I was getting the 're-direct loop' page, so I switched to Firefox.

Thanks Zacspet
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 09-29-2010, 04:19 PM   #9

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

Oh, I did not know that.
Thanks for posting, I probably have put a (~) in the title of something.. I'm not really sure.
Now I will be aware not to do that anymore!
lemonjuice97 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2010, 04:26 PM   #10
Gifted

purplesquiggle knows the way
purplesquiggle knows the way

huh, thanks for sharing. it isn't a problem for me, but I wouldn't want anyone to miss anything!
Closed

Tags
je rocks!, marielofredwall was here!, pawsome thread! -luree, shootforthemoon♥, small was here :], t.t.tawnypup, webkinzmasterz was here!, ♫sing4me a melody