Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2008, 07:22 PM   #1
oah, I have over 110
Webkinz :)

bigsisx2 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Please read :)

I don't know about you, but sometimes searching around the site, I see people being mean. Not intentionally, but some people can be very demanding, especially in the avvie and siggy shops. I, for instance, make all mine with software programs, and it can take a while. I haven't had anyone be bossy in my thread, but I know others get some pretty rude people coming to their shop. A lot of hard work goes into everything, not just avvies and siggys, around the site. So, please remember:

~say please and thank you

~be patient. Most people lives don't revovle around .

~ Be careful what you write. Even if unintentionally, you can be rude and possibly hurt someone's feelings.

***If you think you have been rude, please type up a sincere apology, and pm the person you think you may have hurt. If they don't have pm, try leaving them a visitor's message, or both!***

Thanks for helping keep one of the kindest forums around!!
bigsisx2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2008, 07:27 PM   #2
starwarslover133

swlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Please read :)

Yes, some people can be rude. I have to admit, I unintentionally was rude once. I made a four line sincere apology to them but I still feel uncomfortable sometimes. Thanks for letting people know before they make the same mistake I did.
swlover133 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 07:28 PM   #3
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

Hi, being mean is just not acceptable. Many people are trying to work on that. If someone is mean then I flag their post and if they do it a lot I am sure Wendy will deal with them. However if they do not realize that it is mean and stop. then it is a lesson learned.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:59 PM   #4
oah, I have over 110

bigsisx2 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the support, guys!
bigsisx2 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 08:12 PM   #5
Call me Tasha :)

VioletFaery has a spectacular aura aboutVioletFaery has a spectacular aura about

I know! I was on a shop where people decorated webkinz and everyon was saying "you forgot me on page #" and stuff like that. I felt sorry for them.
Tasha
Old 09-08-2008, 08:35 PM   #6
MY DOG JUST ATE MY

oakley16 has a spectacular aura aboutoakley16 has a spectacular aura about

yeah well............... see........... i........... um....... i did that onse but did leave them a apolagy AND was gonna give them an evclusive but i don'tknow what their name is on ww. *sigh*..... but was waiting for a month!!! FOR A SIMPLY THING!!!!
oakley16 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 01:45 PM   #7
Hurray for me the

Penguinworlder is a jewel in the roughPenguinworlder is a jewel in the rough

Yes, honestly its very rude. Making hateful threads will and can get you banned. Just don't do it, what if someone made a hate thread about you? How would you feel? I don't know about you, but I would want to quit WI.
If you see any kind of rude/mean/hateful threads and/or posts, flag them immediately. Keep in mind its not just mean, its against the rules of our favorite sites, WebkinzInsider
Penguinworlder is offline Female
Closed