Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2008, 03:00 PM   #41
Gifted

iluvdancing101 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Please read;; ALL wi members

I think that is a good idea!! We should all be more careful about what we say when we give rep and make sure it is nice and pleasent! I think people dont have to give rep just to give rep and some people may think that thats what you are saying. I totally dont think your saying that! But it is a good topic to bring up and I havent gotten rep at all since the beginning og 2008.
iluvdancing101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2008, 03:00 PM   #42
Ello Love :)
Gifted

CGrocks has a spectacular aura about

This is a thread basicly asking for reputation. People do give reputation to posts that DESERVE it. Not to just "good" posts. I have seen no one give out unfair reputation points. Since these stupid little green boxes came out there are people "over reping" to these types of threads...

Once these boxes came out people started making threads "give people rep!" and "guide to be a great member". Put some thought into a thread [say a guide that NO ONE has made before] or maybe come up with a idea for Ganz and you might get some.
CGrocks is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 03:00 PM   #43
Webkinz :)
cowgirl9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for reminding us that there are no more reps, Skydreamer. But I don't know what reps are. What are they?
Old 07-14-2008, 03:04 PM   #44
Gifted

iluvdancing101 is on a distinguished road

Basically, CGrocks and I are pretty much saying the same thing. LOL
iluvdancing101 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 03:06 PM   #45
nubbin55
Gift Guru

Nubbin is on a distinguished road

Reps and the thumbs up button under your # of posts. You click it and leave a little note saying why you think that person deserves reps (reps = a little pat on the back or a thank you)

If someone helps you with advice or answers a question your asking, or just helpful or went out of their way to be nice... then I leave them rep points.

I hope I didn't confuse you any more than you were cowgirl
Nubbin is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 03:08 PM   #46
Gifted

rileybulldog26 is just really nicerileybulldog26 is just really nice

Um, My friend got a rep saying she was a jerk! Thats definetly NOT rep!
rileybulldog26 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 03:11 PM   #47
nubbin55
Gift Guru

Nubbin is on a distinguished road

no way Bulldog! why would someone do that!!

---------- Nubbin added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

I wish there was a way to see the reps I leave. I leave it for the greeters who give great info to the newbies ....... but I don't want to over give it accidental to the same person for the same reasons.

Last edited by Nubbin; 07-14-2008 at 03:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Nubbin is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 03:19 PM   #48
smrtiegurl101

i don't anyone giving unfair rep. remember, to give it means to click the thumb up under their posts number and writing down the reason.

---------- smrtiegurl101 added 2 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by CGrocks
This is a thread basicly asking for reputation. People do give reputation to posts that DESERVE it. Not to just "good" posts. I have seen no one give out unfair reputation points. Since these stupid little green boxes came out there are people "over reping" to these types of threads...

Once these boxes came out people started making threads "give people rep!" and "guide to be a great member". Put some thought into a thread [say a guide that NO ONE has made before] or maybe come up with a idea for Ganz and you might get some.
ur actually right. Skydreamer probably didn't make this thread intentially for rep but others might think so. "You're right! rep for you!"

Last edited by smrtiegurl101; 07-14-2008 at 03:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-14-2008, 03:54 PM   #49
Merry Christmas!
Gift Trainee

lkemper has a spectacular aura about

I really give rep to everyone who is helpful. Actually, I have a thread myself about how I think people should give out rep. Here's the link if ya wanna check it out:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=335547

I think new people really need to give rep out the right way. But, hey they are new. They don't really know better!
lkemper is offline Female
Old 07-15-2008, 12:13 AM   #50
♥♥♥
Webkinz :)

BananaPop is just really niceBananaPop is just really nice

Yea, I agree with you.
People have to give out rep pionts for a reason....
Yea it feels good to have a lot of bars and to know you have a lot of rep, but if you want more maybe at least try to do something helpful, and not go to the DCT and say 'I wish I had more rep..." That is like, asking for rep. Which you shouldn't do.
BananaPop is offline Female
Closed