Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2009, 05:22 PM   #71
-Stay Strong-
Webkinz :)

Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!

Default Re: Please, please, please don't say things like this!

People are posting their opinions. So you are saying its wrong to express yourself and your feelings?
Jordan~ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2009, 05:30 PM   #72
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

Nope, just that there's always a nice way to express ANY opinion ... every negative has an equal positive
smitchell is offline Female
Old 01-16-2009, 05:40 PM   #73
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by smitchell
I teach preschool (and have for years). Some of the best lessons in life can be learned there and apply to every age.
1) Don't say mean things
2) Play nice
3) Share
4) Ack! Don't put that up your nose! (okay, so not the last one translates to every age ... but the rest are pretty simple)

Life lessons are not supposed to be learned online ... they are supposed to learned in real life. So WI should be a safe and "squeaky-clean" environment - one I'd be happy letting my children be a part of. Kids have enough bad stuff to deal with in real life ... online shouldn't contribute to that - ever.
Those are good things to always remember, although I think #4 could also sometimes be translated to "Ack! Don't put that in your mouth!"
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 01-16-2009, 06:04 PM   #74
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by CindyMommy
Those are good things to always remember, although I think #4 could also sometimes be translated to "Ack! Don't put that in your mouth!"
Or the VCR or the DVD player or ANYTHING else that requires removal by a licensed practitioner!, particularly Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches..they are awful to get out of the gears

Thank you BOTH Smitchell and CindyMommy. Life lessons learned at the kindergarten level is truly what it is all about...now...what happened to #6...taking a nap
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-16-2009, 06:27 PM   #75
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Or the VCR or the DVD player or ANYTHING else that requires removal by a licensed practitioner!, particularly Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches..they are awful to get out of the gears

Thank you BOTH Smitchell and CindyMommy. Life lessons learned at the kindergarten level is truly what it is all about...now...what happened to #6...taking a nap
Or in your ear or don't put that up somoeone else's nose! All kidding aside nicely put smitchell!
Old 01-16-2009, 06:34 PM   #76
Still a

emz360 is a glorious beacon of lightemz360 is a glorious beacon of lightemz360 is a glorious beacon of light

I agree with this and I think the people she be constructive with their criticism, but on the other hand, if people put a poll up asking for opinions, they should be prepared for someone to say no I really don't like it. It's all a matter of perspective really.
emz360 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2009, 06:45 PM   #77
Kris Allen is very
Banned
CookiePrincess is a glorious beacon of lightCookiePrincess is a glorious beacon of lightCookiePrincess is a glorious beacon of light

I agree.
When I was new I made a blooper(On the WEBKINZ BLOOPER ANG GOOFS section) and this person said: "Thats ugly! WHO WOULD MAKE THAT?"
CookiePrincess is offline Female
Old 01-16-2009, 07:00 PM   #78
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

I agree ..

it's great that you want to express your opinion, but being rude about it helps no one.
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2009, 07:27 PM   #79
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

I agree. People are always saying "Twilight is so bad! Stop wasting your lives!! Eww!!" Even when they didn't read the book! It is very mean and offending
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2009, 07:45 PM   #80
roverbono on

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

You shouldn't say this:

NASTY! TWILIGHT? Eww... you're gross.

You SHOULD say this:

Twilight? Not really for me. But if you're into it, more power to ya!

I think that being positive and having a great attitude will get you a LOT more friends on WI, and in real life!

Just remember that you're not the only person with feelings. To some people, saying that Twilight is bad is a MAJOR smack in the face. Imagine if you said the "You shouldn't say this" thing?!
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Closed