Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2009, 01:42 PM   #61
squirt308
Gifted

TessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Please, please, please don't say things like this!

I agree...it's okay if people want to state their opinions, but instead of saying "Eew, I hate that, it stinks!" Say maybe "I'm not a fan of that." or "I prefer this over that."...just try saying it in a nicer way where someones feelings aren't hurt.
TessaKinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2009, 01:44 PM   #62
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Dotdot I think I ate mine for breakfast...I will have to get another for you
It looks a LOT like this...Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Who would have thought of as a place of higher learning
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-16-2009, 01:47 PM   #63
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Smile Re: Please, please, please don't say things like this!

I really agree with what she says. It is against WI rules. Just say you disagree and why. Not make a big deal about it.

*Biscuit*
badena2 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2009, 01:48 PM   #64
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Dotdot I think I ate mine for breakfast...I will have to get another for you
It looks a LOT like this...Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Who would have thought of as a place of higher learning
Talk about higher learning... my children's dictionary doesn't even cover some of those words!
Old 01-16-2009, 02:08 PM   #65
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Here, I think these might be the words you are talking about
Negate : To make someone feel like they haven't been heard, deny the truth of

Irrefutable: Valid proof

Prejudicial: Making a statement before being fully aware of the facts

Inflammatory: Well, Like a 'Flaming' insult

Disparaging: To belittle, snide, insulting, impolite or unkind
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-16-2009, 02:10 PM   #66
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Here, I think these might be the words you are talking about
Negate : To make someone feel like they haven't been heard, deny the truth of

Irrefutable: Valid proof

Prejudicial: Making a statement before being fully aware of the facts

Inflammatory: Well, Like a 'Flaming' insult

Disparaging: To belittle, snide, insulting, impolite or unkind
Thats better, thanks
Old 01-16-2009, 02:26 PM   #67
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

WOW... this topic has been going back and forth, on and on... and it's STILL interesting reading. I love when people can agree to disagree with each other, state their opinion, give validation to someone else's opinon without having to agree with them... and when this discussion can be done in a civil and respectful way. It speaks a lot for the type of people here in Webkinz Insider. It's a wonderful thing.
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 01-16-2009, 05:07 PM   #68
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

I teach preschool (and have for years). Some of the best lessons in life can be learned there and apply to every age.
1) Don't say mean things
2) Play nice
3) Share
4) Ack! Don't put that up your nose! (okay, so not the last one translates to every age ... but the rest are pretty simple)

Life lessons are not supposed to be learned online ... they are supposed to learned in real life. So WI should be a safe and "squeaky-clean" environment - one I'd be happy letting my children be a part of. Kids have enough bad stuff to deal with in real life ... online shouldn't contribute to that - ever.
smitchell is offline Female
Old 01-16-2009, 05:18 PM   #69
WhiteTerrierFan

I agree with a lot of people here. People definitely shouldn't be mean about things and say "Eww, that stinks," but constructive criticism is not a bad thing to give. If you think someone should change something about something they made or wrote, you definitely should tell them, because how else will they know? I for one, would want people to tell me if they didn't like something I did, or felt it was wrong or needed to be change. It's just a way to learn and get better at something. If you don't share the same interests as someone, that's okay too, but it doesn't mean you need to try to change them because of what they like. We can all learn things from this, and relating to what Smitchell said now, "everything you need to know in life, you learn in kindergarten." We want children to come here and feel comfortable when they do. Not to say that we want to shelter them from everything, but there is a place where you need to draw the line on what's right and wrong. Certain things just can't be accepted and need to be censored. Others may offend certain people, but necessarily be wrong. It's all in the point of view. REP to the person who made this thread, and a few others. (:
Old 01-16-2009, 05:21 PM   #70
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by smitchell
Life lessons are not supposed to be learned online ... they are supposed to learned in real life. So WI should be a safe and "squeaky-clean" environment - one I'd be happy letting my children be a part of. Kids have enough bad stuff to deal with in real life ... online shouldn't contribute to that - ever.
Wow, that is such a good quote. It should be on a pillow for WI or something! Maybe every time you ban someone for a certain amount of time you need to put that quote and "quoted by smitchell" underneath it!
ImTara55 is offline Female
Closed