Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2009, 06:10 PM   #11
Gifted

webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Please, please, please don't say things like this!

Yes I agree
I think people can make polls like that,
but say it nicer like " they're just not my style"
not in a mean way
webkinz is fun is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2009, 06:15 PM   #12
If you stick with go
Webkinz :)

zuidy is on a distinguished road

nice thing to remember
zuidy is offline Male
Old 01-14-2009, 06:23 PM   #13
Emperors Mum

purpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond repute

I think if people want an opinion on something others should answer it honestly.
BUT

there is a polite way of doing this without hurting peoples feelings also if you don't like the way something is answered you have two choices

1. take the answer the way they have put it

or

2. ignore it if you don't like the way its said

Remember you wanted to know!!!!!
purpleteddy is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 06:26 PM   #14
covered in milk
Banned
luckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to behold

I think that everybody is entitled to their own opinion...if you ask what someone thinks of, say, The Jonas Brothers, and someone says that they're terrible, you shouldn't get upset. You asked, they answered. On the other hand, nobody should ever try to hurt someone esle's feelings. So if you disagree, don't be mean, like this "do you like the Jay bros? 'Eewww no how could you like them they ****!!' " just say, nope, they're not so good. Be nice, OK?
luckypenny is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 08:08 PM   #15
Mightystar159

Mightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes this is totally true. I like the famous saying " If you can't say anything nice, Don't say anything at all!"
Mightystar159 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 08:10 PM   #16
emily44

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
I have seen polls with people asking if you like a certain band/book/song/animal and lots of people respond like this: "Ewww I hate that (........), it stinks!!!"

and I think that is just so mean cause you could have really hurt someone's feelings...

How would you feel if you drew a picture or wrote a song and made a poll asking what people thought of it and someone responded like that? I would be really, really, really sad

So please remember this: If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all...
i made a thread just like this. you dont know if someone actually like the thing your posting negative comments about. so you might want to re-read what you right. it saves you problems, and hurt feelings
Old 01-14-2009, 08:40 PM   #17
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

So true! I see stuff like that all the time, and those threads often get closed/deleted! Thanks for this reminder! Rep for you!
i love summer is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 08:42 PM   #18
\m/

musicislife666 has disabled reputation

agreed!!!!
musicislife666 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 09:09 PM   #19
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Hmm, though you serve a good point, no one seems to step up to the plate. There have been countless threads such as this one. Many members notice this, but does it change? No, thus we get more threads like this. We need a change guys, but if no one sets an example, its not going to happen. My point being, DotDotDuck has said some very truthful things here, and we need to listen to her, and to the other members before too.
Thanks Duckyyy!
Old 01-14-2009, 09:24 PM   #20
Oh ya Edward says I'
Gifted

dark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of light

so true i know everyones entitled to their own opinion but seriosly BE NICE HAVE AN OPINION BUT BE NICE
Closed