Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2009, 05:41 PM   #1
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Angry Please, please, please don't say things like this!

I have seen polls with people asking if you like a certain band/book/song/animal and lots of people respond like this: "Ewww I hate that (........), it stinks!!!"

and I think that is just so mean cause you could have really hurt someone's feelings...

How would you feel if you drew a picture or wrote a song and made a poll asking what people thought of it and someone responded like that? I would be really, really, really sad

So please remember this: If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all...
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2009, 05:53 PM   #2
roverbono on
Webkinz :)

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Please, please, please don't say things like this!

Well, I don't think it's that bad... I mean, we're all entitled to our opinions, but it's only attacking someone that WE DO NOT KNOW IN REAL LIFE.... :S

On the other hand, hurting people's feelings is NOT GOOD, and it's against what WI believes.

-dizzyfish101
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 05:56 PM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by dizzyfish101
Well, I don't think it's that bad... I mean, we're all entitled to our opinions, but it's only attacking someone that WE DO NOT KNOW IN REAL LIFE.... :S

On the other hand, hurting people's feelings is NOT GOOD, and it's against what WI believes.

-dizzyfish101
Well it doesn't matter if you know them in real life or not... they still have feelings
Old 01-14-2009, 05:56 PM   #4
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

I'm not saying that people should be mean about it at all, because that is not ok, but if you make an opinion poll you can't get upset when people state their opinion. Even if the opinion is different from what you want to hear, people have to know going in that they are not going to get everyone agreeing with them. If someone's feelings could be seriously hurt by someone saying that they don't like a book/movie/band/etc. then perhaps they should reconsider making an opinion poll.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:59 PM   #5
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by Tj03
I'm not saying that people should be mean about it at all, because that is not ok, but if you make an opinion poll you can't get upset when people state their opinion. Even if the opinion is different from what you want to hear, people have to know going in that they are not going to get everyone agreeing with them. If someone's feelings could be seriously hurt by someone saying that they don't like a book/movie/band/etc. then perhaps they should reconsider making an opinion poll.
Well... say you post a drawing that you made and someone says "Ewww that terrible!" it would be nicer to say "Sorry, but I don't really like it..." and I've seen lots of people using "Eww" and I think thats not nice...
Old 01-14-2009, 06:02 PM   #6
ell, maybe I'm
Gifted

lauraannairene is just really nicelauraannairene is just really nice

You make a very good point , people should just keep their mouths shout if they have nothing good to say , unless people are asking you for a truthful answer and that they say it's ok if you don't like it , then there is nothing wrong with saying , i don't really like it , but other wise , it is VERY mean and rude to just say , EWWWWW I DON'T LIKE IT !
lauraannairene is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 06:03 PM   #7
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

I completely agree. Like I said there is no reason for people to be mean about it. I was talking more about polls that have to do with books, movies, bands, that kind of thing. Even then there is no reason for people to say mean things.
Old 01-14-2009, 06:04 PM   #8
twinkler4444

DukeDakota is a name known to allDukeDakota is a name known to allDukeDakota is a name known to all

Totally

U said it, thanks
DukeDakota
DukeDakota is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 06:05 PM   #9
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

=D
Great thread rep!
minimaid is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 06:05 PM   #10
The name's Olivia.

WebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to all

i agree with u totally
WebkinzLuvr6 is offline Female
Closed