Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 10:53 PM   #1
rhgymnastics

Question Please, no one get mad at me for saying this, but still...........

I've noticed a lot recently that many members are making threads like "don't post in blue or red ink." Now, please try not to get upset with me, but it kinda seems like some people are doing this just to get a bunch if rep points. And usually, the thread starts out saying that "people post in these colors too much," and yet.......I've never seen this happen before.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2009, 10:56 PM   #2
ants to hug a
Gift Guru

FireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Please, no one get mad at me for saying this, but still...........

I have seen people post in those colours... It's reserved for mods/admins.... I don't think it's just for REP as rep is only given at another person's discretion. Some people like being helpful.
FireBranda is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 01:19 PM   #3
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

I made a thread just like this! There are so many darn threads and NO ONE posts in read and blue ink! This really annoys me and these peopel are just fishing for rep or mod aprroval. I never give these people rep.
Ivie is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 01:21 PM   #4
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

I agree, I used to be Best WI friends with someone who did this and it anoyed me alot.
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 01:22 PM   #5
World's largest
Webkinz :)

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

I see the some people still posting in red or blue, but I just let them know in the thread that they shouldn't...
Old 01-06-2009, 02:43 PM   #6
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

If you see a post typed in red or blue ink, simply flag it and a Staff
member will take care of it.

Any actions we take are always done privately, never in public. We
would never want to embarrass a member.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 03:49 PM   #7
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

If you're not seeing any posts in blue or red, thats good and it means the mods are on their feet
Old 01-06-2009, 03:51 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

gigiluvr25 is a jewel in the roughgigiluvr25 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Tj03
I see the some people still posting in red or blue, but I just let them know in the thread that they shouldn't...
Same here.
Sometimes I will just quote them and say, hey, red and blue ink is reserved for mods and admins.
I wouldn't go making a thread about it!
Good point.
gigiluvr25 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 03:53 PM   #9
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

I agree
but there are also 5 more threads like this though xD
Old 01-06-2009, 03:56 PM   #10
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by gripperluverxxoo
I agree
but there are also 5 more threads like this though xD
I just posted on like 4 different ones yesterday...
I hope everyones getting the point cause I'm tired of the same threads...
Closed