Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2008, 08:15 PM   #41
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Re: Please, NO ADVIRTISING!

The only place where I condone people advertising for their own thread is in the "Meet My Webkinz Family!" section. You could tell someone how much you love their family and ask them to come to your thread and meet yours. With something like that, I see no problem. When people are advertising for siggy shops or something like that, I see a problem.
LilyRose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2008, 08:23 PM   #42
Nick Jonas is my
Webkinz :)
MrsNickJonas[♥] is on a distinguished road

do you mean ppl saying come see my thread or siggie?? If you do I agree it's rude
MrsNickJonas[♥] is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 08:39 PM   #43
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

Yeah i've seen that a couple times, it's sorta annoying no offense to anyone, just my opinion.
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 11:01 PM   #44
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I totally agree with you. I have see posts even in the POLL sections. This one users answer was like 'yea but if you need a new siggie or avatar come to my thread: Link.'

Thats offensive. IT sounds like your saying that their avatar or siggie is bad or not good.
Webkinzlover525 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 11:08 PM   #45
Gifted

cheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to behold

I think it is kind of annoying. I hope it stops.
cheekycatlover is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 11:56 AM   #46
heronbythesea
Gifted

heronbythesea is a glorious beacon of lightheronbythesea is a glorious beacon of lightheronbythesea is a glorious beacon of light

Hmmm, a while back, I put up a poll asking which version of the Samoyed people liked better. I put a link to the poll in my siggy, because I wanted many people to take the poll. I then was able to get a lot of responses, and I talked to Ganz and was able to tell them that 87% on my poll on WI preferred a certain version. I took the link off of my siggy as soon as I had the info I wanted. Was it wrong to do that? I never thought about it as being annoying or anything. I just thought people might want to know that I was taking that poll, because I know a lot of people feel strongly about the graphics of the Samoyed, and might want their voice heard about it.

Also, I include a link in my siggy to my own Webkinz site. As far as I know, it's ok to do that. When I was brand new here, I didn't know the rules well enough and a Mod PM'd me asking me to change some of the wording I had on there, and I did so, and she was then satisfied. So I think it's ok as I have it now. If it's not, then I hope a Mod or someone will let me know! I really like WI and wish to respect its rules. I know they are all for the betterment of the site.
Old 06-28-2008, 12:55 PM   #47
new webkinz

i dont care that people was rude , i know your feeling for you about i agrees with you !
Old 06-28-2008, 01:05 PM   #48
zippy03
Webkinz :)

crazyla5 is an unknown quantity at this point

What if people want to for thier GE? That seems acceptable. And if they have a club they want people to join.
crazyla5 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 01:14 PM   #49
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

yea i find it really annoying when im going through a thread and i find a post that says something like "by the way, would u like a new avvie or siggie???? come visit my shop at this link!"
its totally inappropriate and extremely annoying!! so ppl doin it plz stop!
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 01:16 PM   #50
froggyfan59
Gifted

froggyfan59 is on a distinguished road

I totally agree! Sometimes its like there forcing you to go there or wont leave you alone until you go. It's truly annoying. Good point!
froggyfan59 is offline Female
Closed