Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 05:00 PM   #1
SuperJ5678
Webkinz :)

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

Lightbulb PLEASE!! Log Out of WI!!!!

Is it just me, or have you been noticing that people only just "x" out of WI withought proporly logging out. It's not a rule or anything, but I think that it is a suggestion. If your friend just closes the window, it will say that he/she is still on (but after a while, it'll log you out). It might also waist time because you are waiting for your friend to respond to you, when they aren't even on anymore. I know that lots of you don't have time to log out, so maybe use the invisble mode, like me. If your friends want to see if you are on, all they have to do is go to your posts and see if you have recently posted.

Some of you may not agree with me and that IS fine!!! It is JUST and opinion!!!!

Thank you for your time
amazon is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2008, 05:02 PM   #2
AAR is so
Gifted

Katlyne24 is a name known to allKatlyne24 is a name known to allKatlyne24 is a name known to all

Default Re: PLEASE!! Log Out of WI!!!!

I soooooooo agree with you. It drives me nuts.
Katlyne24 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2008, 05:03 PM   #3
That Girl

but it doesn't matter because you just get logged out anyways..

it's not like webkinz where your pets' hunger, health, and happiness leavels will go down.
Old 09-16-2008, 05:03 PM   #4
rayquaza133

yaaaa!! i totally agree
Old 09-16-2008, 05:06 PM   #5
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

You are right!
Even though I do not log out it is because when I come back on I do not have to log on.
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2008, 05:06 PM   #6
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

I have my computer set to "automatically" log me on everytime I come to WI. This way, I save myself the time of logging in and I can just hop right to what I want to do as soon as the window is opened.

Even though I do this, when I "x" out of the screen, it shows that I am logged out.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 09-16-2008, 05:06 PM   #7
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

I never log out. I don't like having to log in every time I come back to the site. Normally, I'm off and on ALL day, throughout the day. I just refresh he page when I come back, and pick up where I left off. I've gone weeks at a time without ever logging out. That's what cookies are for.

For me, logging out would be a serious pain. To each his own, though.
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 09-16-2008, 05:06 PM   #8
SuperJ5678

Quote:
but it doesn't matter because you just get logged out anyways..

it's not like webkinz where your pets' hunger, health, and happiness leavels will go down.
True, but my friends don't log out and I am like "AMY!!!!! I KNOW U R ON!!!!!!!

Quote:
I soooooooo agree with you. It drives me nuts.

Same here

Quote:
I have my computer set to "automatically" log me on everytime I come to WI. This way, I save myself the time of logging in and I can just hop right to what I want to do as soon as the window is opened.

Even though I do this, when I "x" out of the screen, it shows that I am logged out.
OMG, i didn't know u could do that
amazon is offline Female
Old 09-16-2008, 05:12 PM   #9
hats up?? :)

anna630 is on a distinguished road

my computer logs me off to its pretty cool HEY WHY NOT PM MAYBE WE CAN BECOME FRIENDS
anna630 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2008, 05:53 PM   #10
SuperJ5678

That's SO cool I didn't know that it was possible ! Okay...sure

---------- amazon added 38 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

Hope 'yall are loggin out of WI lolz

Last edited by amazon; 09-16-2008 at 05:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
amazon is offline Female
Closed