Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   PLease Help! White Screen when I click log in! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/please-help-white-screen-when-i-238925/)

venom787803-08-2008 11:52 AM

PLease Help! White Screen when I click log in!

Please tell me what my problem is! I cleared my Cachee, Installed flashplayer and my popup blocker lets webkinz in. I checked customer support. This happened after I played Zoo Tycoon 2 (With the extinct animals expansion pack, you should soo get it!)

Maybe I cleared my cachee the wrong way?

Any suggestions?

meow062803-08-2008 11:59 AM

Re: PLease Help! White Screen when I click log in!

I don't know. My dad works with computers i'll ask him.WAIT.....You should stop playing zoo tycoon (sorry) Maybe that will help you.

venom787803-08-2008 12:04 PM

I <3 my Zoo Tycoon :o

Any other solutions? Thanks for responding.

avanover103-08-2008 12:09 PM

That happened a few times with me last night and today--I just continued to log out log in log out log in and finally it let me on--have you tried to log in again and again?

venom787803-08-2008 12:11 PM

Yes-I have tried, I'll try some more.

Any other solutions? Thanks for responding.

tiny tanner03-08-2008 12:12 PM

That happened to our account once and it was eventually "fixed" by Ganz. I emailed them with the problem.

Have you tried deleting your browsing history?

azlachat03-08-2008 12:16 PM

Oh No!!! That's just terrible...Well, you might just want to turn off your computer, leave it OFF for a couple of minutes, don't use the standard restart...I've found that I've had to go to these extremes in the past with positive results...My computer tech told me about it...Then go back in AND clean your cache one more time, and hopefully you'll be able to play without any further problems!!!

GOOD LUCK, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you too!!!

Special9303-08-2008 12:18 PM

I am having the same problem :(... I have been trying to get on since last evening!!!!

Anyone have a solution to this problem????:-\

puppypawsj03-08-2008 03:05 PM

thats weird!!!!
but i no how to fix it!!!!
just copy the URL of the white popup then close it out and paste it in ur tool bar!! that what i did and i worked!

hollistergurl9503-08-2008 03:08 PM

It's not just you. It happens to several people. I'm lucky enough to not be one of those people this moment..