Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2007, 03:48 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
Banjo is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Please help me start a contest

Hello my name is Lauren I need help starting a contest if anyone can help please do so that would be great if you helped me
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2007, 03:50 PM   #2
HoopQueen101
Gifted

ponylover101 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Please help me start a contest

sorry, Ive never tried.
Old 11-09-2007, 03:52 PM   #3
Gift Guru

lins9 is a glorious beacon of lightlins9 is a glorious beacon of lightlins9 is a glorious beacon of light

To start a contest, go to Prizes and Contests Galore! and click "new topic" up in the corner. Then, type in the box whatever you want your contest to be about. When people reply, make sure you are on the same thread, and click "reply" in the corner. Then, when someone wins your contest, you will get their ebkinz orld ID and send them the prize.

I hope I helped...
Old 11-09-2007, 03:55 PM   #4
sugarcandy135241 is just really nicesugarcandy135241 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Banjo
Hello my name is Lauren I need help starting a contest if anyone can help please do so that would be great if you helped me
To start a contest is actually very simple. All you have to do, is go to Contests and Tournaments thread starter on the Home Page of the Forum. Then you click on "New Topic in the top left-hand corner. There, you make up a title for the contest and below that, you type what the contest is, the prizes, the winners (such as first-sjdfa second- bla bla bla and third bla bla bla) There can be as many winners as you like! Right now, the only prizes for a contest can be psf's or pets special foods. If you have any more questions please come to me! Thanks!
Old 11-09-2007, 03:57 PM   #5
i have 2 so plz ask
Gift Guru

jennanoelle is just really nicejennanoelle is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by sugarcandy135241
To start a contest is actually very simple. All you have to do, is go to Contests and Tournaments thread starter on the Home Page of the Forum. Then you click on "New Topic in the top left-hand corner. There, you make up a title for the contest and below that, you type what the contest is, the prizes, the winners (such as first-sjdfa second- bla bla bla and third bla bla bla) There can be as many winners as you like! Right now, the only prizes for a contest can be psf's or pets special foods. If you have any more questions please come to me! Thanks!
u can have items as prizes too if you put it in the contest and tournament.but i fu put it in the members contest for food it has to be food
Old 11-09-2007, 04:57 PM   #6
sky248380
Lil Kinz
sky248380 is an unknown quantity at this point

HI my name is ali I think we should take a picture of a can of candycorn an make them uess an if the get it write the can get a new wekinz:abn::bas::ccat::chi: :
Closed