Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2008, 08:08 PM   #1
Gurrkitty

Exclamation Please help me!!!!

Before I went on my trip over the weekend, I asked my sister to babysit our account. She is the only one that knows the password besides me. Yes, we share an account. We had 114 items in our dock before I left. My sister got on Sunday, and late Monday night. She was complaining to me how much stuff I had in my dock-114 items. So, she decided to decorate my rabbit's room for me as an Easter gift. I logged on this morning and nearly went into convulsions!!!! I had only 38 items in my dock!!!!! All my rare seasonal foods were gone, so was my undersea porthole, and other rares. I submitted a very angry response to this through the suggestions page in the newzpaper. Nothing so far.... I also trust my sister with my life. She's done more delicate things than take care of a Webkinz account before.

Please-I need to contact someone about this soon-very soon.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

*save the tigers*
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2008, 08:22 PM   #2
I am
Gifted

amchandler07 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Please help me!!!!

Well.......
1. If your sister did it. They probly will do nothing since you let your sister on your account. It is your responsibility.
2. It is probly a glitch if your sis didn't do it
3. Suggestions on WW isnt for questions. It is for things like.....It would be cool if you made a tennis theme.
4. You need to go to customer support.
Old 03-25-2008, 08:25 PM   #3
1-800-4-TRADES
Banned
i-luv-house-md is an unknown quantity at this point

If you have an e-mail address, you should e-mail support@webkinz.com. I read their page for things like that, and they said that if some of your items disappear, they can not be replaced. Sorry! Check all of your rooms to see if your sister moved them. That's all I can say.
Old 03-25-2008, 08:26 PM   #4
MotherKinz

If your sister did it, it is your responsibility. You let her babysit your account. If she did not do it, either go to Customer Support or call/e-mail them. Their phone number is 1-866-WEB-KINZ and their e-mail is support@webkinz.com. If your sis actually did it and you e-mailed/called them about it, you might have to deal with serious consequences from lying. Make sure she didn't sell/take/send them. Good luck.

-MK

---------- MotherKinz added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Oh yes, i-luv-house-md is right. Ganz is not responsible for any lost/missing items in WW. They can/will not do anything about it..I'm sorry

-MK

Last edited by MotherKinz; 03-25-2008 at 08:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-25-2008, 08:27 PM   #5
JUSTIN BIEBER ♥
Gift Trainee

Clarebeare will become famous soon enough

talk 2 ur sista
Old 03-25-2008, 08:30 PM   #6
I ♥ being
Gifted

WebkinzFanx3 will become famous soon enough

oh no!
i am soo sorry about that!
i say try talking to your sister and make sure that she has nothing to do with it [im sure she doesnt]

Good luck tho, i am sorry to say that ganz probably wont do a thing

sorry!
Old 03-25-2008, 09:14 PM   #7
The Awesome are
Gifted

Web69kinzs will become famous soon enough

u should tal to ur sis, if she did it then ganz won't b responsible cuz u let ur sis do it
contact ganz at support@webkinz.com

wish u luck!
Web69kinzs is offline Female
Old 03-25-2008, 09:36 PM   #8
Gift Guru

sadddleprincess has a spectacular aura aboutsadddleprincess has a spectacular aura about

If you want I can give you the extension for a really nice lady at WW tech support.

But before you call you should first:

1. Make sure your sister is completely 100% correct and has not done something with them.
2. Try to rember if you have recently gone to the turnoment arena and amde friends with people you don't know? (This is one of the most common ways for a haccker to get you user name)
3. Make sure your password is not a common word or phrase (this would make you account very easie to hack)
4. Are the people on your friends list that you and your sister are postitive you did not add. (If a hacker were to aquire your password and was intrested in taking many items the first thing thay would do would be to add some of there own accounts to your friends list to send to)

Number 2 and 3 are the most common ways for items to go missing. This happend to my friend she had been making many friends at the tornament arena and her pssword was puppies (Don't worry she cahnged it). She lost a lot of itmes of considerable value.

In webkinz world glitches can cause items to go missing but it does not usally occur in the quantities you described. You can try calling them but my guess is that this was nor casued by a glitch. I am so sorry that this has happend to you. Please PM me if you are intrested in that extension number.
sadddleprincess is offline Female
Old 03-25-2008, 10:39 PM   #9
Gurrkitty

View Post Originally Posted by amchandler07
Well.......
1. If your sister did it. They probly will do nothing since you let your sister on your account. It is your responsibility.
2. It is probly a glitch if your sis didn't do it
3. Suggestions on WW isnt for questions. It is for things like.....It would be cool if you made a tennis theme.
4. You need to go to customer support.
I tried customer support, theres only like FAQs there
Old 03-25-2008, 10:46 PM   #10
webkinzluvr3

idk.
complain like heck?
if i hav a problem, i type messages to Plumpy.
try that.
u nvr know, it may work!
Closed