Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2008, 07:12 PM   #11
Drizzy Weezy Barbie
Gifted

bluebeary2000 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

look on the bright side, you have more posts than me!
bluebeary2000 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2008, 07:16 PM   #12
sunset808

Thanks guys! But I was hoping maybe you guys would post some more to help out a bit.
Old 03-22-2008, 07:38 PM   #13
FLAVOR FLAV!
Webkinz :)

Elise Riggs will become famous soon enough

I think it's fine that you have as many as you do! I don't think there's any requirements!!! If someone has 3000 posts but they are all just a couple of words that could've been easily left unsaid then what's the point!!! I agree with the first person who said to go to the Hi my name is Joe section and greet people! That's a super nice thing to do and it makes people feel welcome! I think I'm going to do that more!
Old 03-22-2008, 07:44 PM   #14
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Don't worry about the number of posts, but the quality of the posts is what really counts. Example:
Thread: Do you think Webkinz has too many glitches (I just randomly thought of this)

Instead of replying: Yeah, I think so. You should reply: Yes, I do think Webkinz World has a good amount of glitches. My pet was sleeping upside down once! And brownie, my brown dog, appeared in every room I went in! But, we always have to remember, that the site is virtual. And the Ganz people work hard too!

Try to avoid typing under the 10 character limit, and you hould always post more thsan one sentence. If this is not possible, it's OK. It's not like you will be penalized. So, just remember. It isn't the number, but the quality.
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2008, 09:08 PM   #15
GrannySalty
Gift Guru

GrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of light

Well.... if numbers count I've been a member longer than you and you've got me beat!! Hopefully that makes you feel a little better.... lol

I read many many posts here and try to answer when I can help. But, many times if someone has already given the answer I just quietly skip along. I agree with the other posters that Quality not Quantity is the important thing!
GrannySalty is offline Female
Old 03-22-2008, 09:37 PM   #16
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
Don't worry about the number of posts, but the quality of the posts is what really counts. Example:
Thread: Do you think Webkinz has too many glitches (I just randomly thought of this)

Instead of replying: Yeah, I think so. You should reply: Yes, I do think Webkinz World has a good amount of glitches. My pet was sleeping upside down once! And brownie, my brown dog, appeared in every room I went in! But, we always have to remember, that the site is virtual. And the Ganz people work hard too!

Try to avoid typing under the 10 character limit, and you hould always post more thsan one sentence. If this is not possible, it's OK. It's not like you will be penalized. So, just remember. It isn't the number, but the quality.
I could NOT have said it any better than that! Also remember you probably have LOTS more posts in reality ... it is just that posts in the GE do not count.
smitchell is offline Female
Old 03-22-2008, 09:49 PM   #17
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by smitchell
I could NOT have said it any better than that! Also remember you probably have LOTS more posts in reality ... it is just that posts in the GE do not count.
Thanks! Oh, and I didn't know that hose didn't count, ottherwise I would have like a zillion!
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2008, 11:17 PM   #18
Always going to be a
Webkinz :)

PrincessDayDay is just really nicePrincessDayDay is just really nice

I think I pretty much agree with everyone else. First if you really want to beef up your post totals, meet and greet new members or go to the "Help, I need a pet name!" section and offer up ideas for pet names.... Or see if you can answer any questions in the help section.... Or just start reading threads and add your opinion and/or advice at the end... there are many ways to add to your post count totals....

But also I totally agree that it is the quality of your posts that (should) count more than quanity.... As you can probably see I have been a member for awhile but don't even have enough posts to apply for gifted status.... And although I visit this site nearly every day, I can go days without posting because I just don't have the time or I just don't have any info to offer..... But thats just me!

Hope this helps!
PrincessDayDay is offline Female
Closed