Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2008, 08:01 AM   #11
vegas999
Gift Guru

vegas999 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Please Help!! Jellybean, I Think I Won, But Froze!

Thats probably because the jars are always different.Sorry to hear it froze on you.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2008, 10:58 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

I <3 Webkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

like someone else said i would wait a minute and then i guess i would log out and then bac in and congrats if u win!!

I love nick jonas!!
Old 03-30-2008, 11:03 AM   #13
Sparkleprincess56
Gift Trainee

KinzKidatHeart will become famous soon enough

If you read the user agreement they are not responsible for computer error. They aren't going to help you sadly. I have done the jellybean challenge and it's frozen or said please wait then started working I don't think its because I won I think it's just a glitch or whatever.
Old 03-30-2008, 11:03 AM   #14
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

i hope u win next time !!!!!!!!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2008, 11:05 AM   #15

coolwebkinz28 is on a distinguished road

try loging out and then back in and then try again.If it is so frozen it doesn't log out just press the x button.If that doesn't work, I don't think I can help you.
coolwebkinz28 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2008, 11:09 AM   #16
krikin

i have won the jelly bean challenge it is in my docket,what do do with it is another thing.any suggestions?
Old 03-30-2008, 11:15 AM   #17
grandpa05

I have won things like 500 KC on the wheel of WOW (for instance) before, it froze after telling me I won, I NEVER recieved it... that has happened a few times... and I never got those items I have won.
Old 03-30-2008, 11:16 AM   #18
Jayfeather is a

Buddy224 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by chippychips
Remember the number that you posted in, and then log out/refresh webkinz. Then go and log back in again, and post the number and see if you won or not
I agree with this.
Buddy224 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2008, 11:26 AM   #19
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by grandpa05
I have won things like 500 KC on the wheel of WOW (for instance) before, it froze after telling me I won, I NEVER recieved it... that has happened a few times... and I never got those items I have won.
This is true, if it freezes, SOMETIMES it will appear if you log out and back in but I, too, have lost items when it froze and didn't get them. It is just simply computers........unfortunately Ganz cannot track this type of thing so just keep trying for the next time. THis has happened alot as stated above on WOW and games, too. Good Luck!:wt:

---------- pblavelle added 2 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by krikin
i have won the jelly bean challenge it is in my docket,what do do with it is another thing.any suggestions?
Decroate with it, do you have the candy themed room? It would look cute in there. I am not sure how big it is tho if it sits on a table or on the floor as I haven't won one and the kids haven't either. That is great! We keep trying but it is sooooo hard to guess........LOL

Last edited by pblavelle; 03-30-2008 at 11:26 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-30-2008, 11:35 AM   #20
Luvs the Super Wheel
Gift Guru

WebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you everyone!!
Closed