Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2008, 07:14 PM   #1
kitkatgirlvv
Webkinz :)

kitkatgirlvv is an unknown quantity at this point

Default PLEASE HELP!!!!

How can i become Gifted? I feel so stupid not being Gifted while most everyone else is!

Please help!!!!!
Add me on webkinz:kitkatgirlvv
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2008, 07:38 PM   #2

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Default Re: PLEASE HELP!!!!

Welcome to WI.
" I wanna be Gifted". I'm not gifted either, and I post alot! I feel the same way. You definetly need to post a lot more often. That's what other people tell me.
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 02:19 AM   #3
ricomom
Gift Guru

mom&corey is just really nicemom&corey is just really nice

If you look at the FAQ (under the daisy in the banner at the top of the page) there is info on becoming gifted and many other things that are helpful.

And Welcome to WI!
mom&corey is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 03:22 AM   #4
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

I have the link in my signature, but basically:

2. Gifting privileges will only be given to members who contribute to the WI forum as a whole. As such, we require that all members post a minimum of 50 posts before applying to be a Gift Trainee. The management reviews EVERY post by EVERY applicant before accepting them as a Gifted Trainee. Posts that are considered "fluff" will not count toward your 50 posts. If your posts do not count and/or your application is denied, DO NOT pm the staff to ask why and complain. Instead, continue to make good, strong, informative posts, then reapply. Posts in the "Help I need a pet name" forum and Role Playing posts will not count toward your 50 posts.

3. You must be a member of the WI forum for at least TWO WEEKS before applying to the TS. Get to know our community before trading.

The biggest question is always about what's fluff. Fluff is a post that does not contribute to the thread (wow, cool, congrats, sorry, I have no clue, etc). Non-fluff is a post that contributes to the thread, answers a question, gives the solution or directs someone to where the solution can be found.

Non-fluff posts are most easily acquired in the "Somebody Help" and "Hi I am New" threads. Help someone out, welcome other new members. Find posts that you know something about and can contribute to the conversation.

Good luck! One you do qualify don't forget to go back to the link in my signature and post that you meet the requirements and are willing to abide by the trading rules.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 05:49 AM   #5
Edward Cullen is
Gifted

WebkinzLover8 has a spectacular aura about

You are still a little kinz you have to have ten posts and then you become a webkinz. Then you have to have at least 50 good, helpful posts and then you can apply to become a gift trainee. You will get a gift coach and when the gift coach feels you are ready you will become gifted.
WebkinzLover8 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 05:59 AM   #6
Amanda ♥

Check out my 'Becoming a Gift Trainee ~ Reminders' thread. =)
Old 06-24-2008, 08:03 AM   #7
Gifted

lulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of light

I think everyone's got you covered. Thank you for asking.
lulu is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 08:13 AM   #8
ow wow!

ChaoBreederRA is just really niceChaoBreederRA is just really nice

Yeah. I was just about to post the same topic. Thnx.
ChaoBreederRA is offline Male
Old 06-24-2008, 08:29 AM   #9

Mrs. F will become famous soon enough

There are a lot of people on WI that aren't gifted. You shouldn't want to be gifted just because everyone else is. Being gifted is all about trading. If you want to trade, then you should try to become gifted.
Mrs. F is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 07:48 AM   #10
kitkatgirlvv

kitkatgirlvv is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you all for helping me. If I have any questions i will post here.

Thanks a ton!
Closed