Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2007, 04:38 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
BethanyKing71099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Please help!!!!!!

Today I adopted a unicorn. I clicked on start playing with your pet. It went to the loading chair page, and it started to load. It goes through the loading furniture etc, and it stopped on loading characters. It got stuck there. After a minute, I logged out and back in. I tried to go to my room again. It did the same thing. I had my friend try it on her computer. It did the same thing. Needless to say, I can't get into my room at all. What can I do about this??????
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2007, 06:15 PM   #2
shhh... im secretly
Webkinz :)
flutter72596 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Please help!!!!!!

try switching to diferent pets(if you have more then one) and if that doesn't work then contact ganz
flutter72596 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2007, 06:16 PM   #3
webkinzloverxoxo<3 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzloverxoxo<3 is a jewel in the rough

idk maybe try it tomorow
Old 12-09-2007, 08:54 AM   #4
Lil Kinz
BethanyKing71099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the advice. I did switch pets, and it let me into my room. I then tried to go room to room looking for the problem. It seems that it is in my garden. I wonder if that is where it tried to put my unicorn (I have too many pets to get a new room each time now). If so, I have the whole room taken up with vegetables, and you can't walk in it. I think that is what froze that room. Anyway, I can't get into my garden now, so it is going to die. I emailed Ganz, so I hope that they can get it fixed. That way my biggest way to get kinzcash!!!!
Old 12-09-2007, 10:12 AM   #5
firefly37 is on a distinguished road

I have been reading up on gardening in WW recently, and have read that a lot of new pets are dropped in yards, and that rooms and yards need to be only 80% full or less to keep pets from getting stuck like this. I have planned to keep my strawberry garden with four 4x4 patches, with room in the middle for the walkways between doorways.

OR...one member also just keeps one account for gardening only, with only one pet on that account, and fills up every yard completely. That might be another way to go if you want to get your full profits from the garden!

Hope that helps!
Old 12-09-2007, 10:21 AM   #6
katterdid is an unknown quantity at this point

The same thing happened to me but with my tiger! I just used my lion and went into the room where my tiger was clicked on it and then it was OK! Try that! Well if you have anyother webkinz on the account! Hahaha! LOL:ppony: