Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2007, 11:57 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
darkhawk is an unknown quantity at this point

Default please help

look, okay i know you guys probabley don't want to help me because i am new but do you guys know the following people? : azbball,spider,webkinz96. thank you. any info will be greatly appreciated. thanks!

~darkhawk~

---------- darkhawk added 7 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

c'mon guys please help. even if you have never heard of them just say. i really need to find them.

Last edited by darkhawk; 11-08-2007 at 11:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2007, 11:59 PM   #2
luv2swim24
Gift Guru

luv2swim24 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: please help

havent seen anyone with those names- you can probably search for them though. or when you write a pm- go to compose one and start typing a name. a list will appear of all the people on wi that have a name that begins with those letters. for example- if you were to type luv2- my entire name, luv2swim24 would appear. is there a reason you are looking for these people?
Old 11-09-2007, 12:03 AM   #3
WATERMELON

Sorry I don't know them.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:06 AM   #4
luv2swim24
Gift Guru

luv2swim24 is on a distinguished road

oh and darkhawk- everyone on here wants to help no matter how long you've been here! ive been here less time then you!
Old 11-09-2007, 12:07 AM   #5
Gift Guru

specialkx3 will become famous soon enough

So are those their WI names or their WW names? I don't know them either way, but that would help people know where to look.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:08 AM   #6
I'm definetly
Gifted

soccerluver101 is a glorious beacon of lightsoccerluver101 is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry I've never heard of them, if your trying to reach them, May I suggest PMing them?
Old 11-09-2007, 12:09 AM   #7
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Hello darkhark~ you may also try searching the 'members list' link at the top too..the members are alphabetized

as you can see..everyone is always happy to help!! and a warm welcome to WI to you, we are glad you are here!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 11-09-2007, 05:59 PM   #8
darkhawk is an unknown quantity at this point

ok thank you guys.i really need to takl to them. and have you guys heard of garagequeen? sorry for all the questions.

---------- darkhawk added 59 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

oh and that is one of their wi names.if that helps.

---------- darkhawk added 505 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

anyone?c'mon

Last edited by darkhawk; 11-09-2007 at 05:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-09-2007, 06:01 PM   #9
aberx3qt
Gift Guru

aberx3qt has a spectacular aura aboutaberx3qt has a spectacular aura about

I suggest look for their names on the member list
Old 11-09-2007, 06:02 PM   #10
metals1996

metals1996 is on a distinguished road

Never say that we don't want to help you because your new! I just joined last week. I was welcomed very quickly. I know those people, not outside of WI though. Research them in the members list then click on their username then a list of things to do will apear, click on PM *random person* . Then you can start writing your messages! Hope this helped!
metals1996 is offline Female
Closed