Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2010, 08:17 PM   #11
katt †
Webkinz :)

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Re: Please have aproppriate poll options.

I totally agree!!But ive never seen that before!!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2010, 08:18 PM   #12
mirandaxoxo

I agree with this.

Choice #1: OMG I LOVE IT! BEST OUTFIT EVER!
Choice #2: Eww, I hate it! You have poor fashion taste!

It really should be:

Choice #1: It's really cool!
Choice #2. Not my favorite.
Old 03-13-2010, 08:19 PM   #13
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

I agree, I don't like bashing people... or lying about my opinion.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 03-13-2010, 08:32 PM   #14
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

i completely agree with you. rep!
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 03-13-2010, 10:58 PM   #15
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

I agree, I've seen this quite often.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 03-13-2010, 11:07 PM   #16
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

yah this one poll was about an outfit and the options were:
"Best outfit i have ever seen!"
"Why would i like that?!?!?!?!" (Something like that xD)
i don't like when they do that, on my poll "Chocolate Vs. Vanilla" i have these options:
"Chocolate"
'Vanilla"
"i like them both"
"i don't like either of them".

i wanted to put these but i forgot too xD
"i like both but i like chocolate more"
"i like both but i like vannila more"
Sometimes i don't pick anything, i just post my opinion
Webkinslover420 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2010, 11:09 PM   #17
SuchGreatHeights.
Banned
PaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clown

People should also make their polls fair.
I've seen some polls where all the options are "OMG I LUV ____" and no "no" option, or like 10 options for loving something and then an option saying "They're not the best"..
PaperBlossom is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 07:36 AM   #18
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Filicity
Lately, I have seen a lot of polls asking what you think of an outfit. I love them, but it upsets me when the poll options are
option one :"I love it"
option two: "Eww, you like that? You couldn't pay me to wear it!"

Because if I don't like the outfit for some reason or another, I have to pick option two, which then upsets the owner of the poll and they get upset and mad you said that about the outfit, but they ae the other that wrote that as an option. So when posting a poll, please make the options aproppriate and not offencive or rude. Because then your just going to get upset someone said that. Thanks guys.
I totally agree 100%. I hate it when people make polls like that. I usually just don't vote for anything. Because sometimes I don't love it, only like it, or maybe I think it's okay, but there are no options for that. They should at least post an "other" button.

Here's what I think fair poll options are:

I love it! So cool!
Pretty cool. I like it.
I like it.
It's okay.
Sorry, not my thing.
I really don't like it.

^ That way everyone can have their fair say. Then you have lots of options but not wayy to many.
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Old 03-14-2010, 08:26 AM   #19
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

I agree what you said, Izzi. And for your second example poll answer, when it says you hate it, that could offend the poll owner because they own that outfit, but they were the one putting the second poll choice!
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 12:23 PM   #20
Izzi

Filicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for agreeing guys...
Filicity is offline Female
Closed