Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2011, 05:29 PM   #1
Love is Love
Webkinz :)

Mint Chip is an unparalleled talent
Mint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talent

Default Please Encourage new members to read rules!

Lately Ive been seeing a lot of new members and well, I don't believe some are following 'section' rules. So please if you see them posting in the wrong section, help them out (: It kind of gets to me if they're posts are off topic and don't even relate to the topic at hand {excluding DCTs} So just a friendly reminder: Help the new members out
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2011, 05:36 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Please Encourage new members to read rules!

Thank you for the great reminder Rep.
I know being new to such a large community such as WI can be a bit confusing as first. It would be great if we could all point the newer members in the right direction
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2011, 05:42 PM   #3

Priceless has disabled reputation

Everyone is always encouraged to give new members the "low-down" on WI. Just a few reminders when posting in the "Hello... Joe" section: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...lcomes-513924/.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 10-10-2011, 06:24 PM   #4
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Thank you so much for this reminder!
I just love telling people to read the rules.
It makes this place such a friendly enviroment.
I will do it more.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 10-10-2011, 06:27 PM   #5
Love is Love

Mint Chip is an unparalleled talent
Mint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
Everyone is always encouraged to give new members the "low-down" on WI. Just a few reminders when posting in the "Hello... Joe" section: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...lcomes-513924/.
I post in this section often.
However im saying to give out a Vm shout-out and just go above and beyond for this (:
Old 10-10-2011, 06:44 PM   #6
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Mint Chip
I post in this section often.
However im saying to give out a Vm shout-out and just go above and beyond for this (:
I often stop by new members' profiles, and give them a quick welcome message along with a reminder to read the rules and FAQ.

I see too many potionless help threads about something you can so very easily find in the FAQ.
I think we should encourage rulereading even more, and not just for the new members. I see so many older members breaking them accidentally, simpyl because they forgot.
There has to be same way to have the rules more open and available, since they can no longer be accessed through the top. Maybe through User CP, or something?
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2011, 07:04 PM   #7
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Thank you for posting this helpful reminder!
I try to remind members both new and old that might be breaking a rule to make sure they re-read the rules.
It never hurts to refresh on the rules even if you were the first member ever on WI!
Rep for you!
Great reminder!
Blythe is offline Female
Old 10-11-2011, 02:21 AM   #8
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

yes

btw, i usually do this on a new member's wall:

hi there! welcome to webkinz insider! (WI) please make you to read the FAQ, in green located at the top of your screen. if you need any help, feel free to contact me.
violinbeauty is offline Female
Old 10-11-2011, 04:15 PM   #9
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

When you register your supposed to read them, but not many people do I guess. There's no way we can make them read them. But yeah, I have noticed a few newbies not following rules at all.
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 10-11-2011, 04:22 PM   #10
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Good reminder I always to give the new members links to the FAQ and rules.
2cheerios is offline Female
Closed

Tags
2cheerios was here, jellydonut!