Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 09:41 AM   #21
ebkinz addict! :)
Webkinz :)

ColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of lightColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Please don't write in these colors!

You CAN highlight it, but what annoys me is really really small text! I can't see that well at all, so it's hard for me to read it. So I skip it.
ColliesRAwesome is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2008, 09:45 AM   #22
My dog likes

Tango is just really niceTango is just really nice

I've never encountered small or big text, actually. Only this text and this text. The only problem with the second one is that sometimes rn seems like m.
Tango is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 10:54 AM   #23
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by ColliesRAwesome
You CAN highlight it, but what annoys me is really really small text! I can't see that well at all, so it's hard for me to read it. So I skip it.
Some people on GE's post this small. I just asked them to post bigger, and they did. I thought that was rather polite and ythey asked me for more GE tips. Posting in Size 1 bothers me.
View Post Originally Posted by Tango
I've never encountered small or big text, actually. Only this text and this text. The only problem with the second one is that sometimes rn seems like m.
And when you use Impact bold, it is really hard to read.

OMG did you see the new Jonas Brothers CD?
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 11:04 AM   #24
Holie07

holie07 is a name known to allholie07 is a name known to allholie07 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Lopily
Yeah, I agree. I really don't like it when people type way to small. Personally, I can see the colors just fine. But that's just me.
YEah i have trouble with both though.
holie07 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 11:10 AM   #25

porschegl will become famous soon enough

I think this post makes a good point. When we sign up to be on inside we all read the rules and decide to abide by them.. Then somewhere along the way some people get a crazy idea they can break the rule and do what they want anyway.. don't use the red and blue we were asked not to when we signed up it was a simple rule. And if you want to say something and be heard please use an easy to read text that doesn't hurt anyones eyes it is so easy.
Old 12-23-2008, 11:11 AM   #26
funmonkey12345
Gift Trainee

funmonkey12345 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for these tips! I hate when people write in really light colors! You can barely read it!
Closed