Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2008, 12:42 AM   #71
Kiss the Hot Italian
Webkinz :)

bellabean123 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: please dont type in lime green or yellow!

they are fine.
bellabean123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2008, 12:52 AM   #72
Ashley♫♪

polkadotgiraffe is a glorious beacon of lightpolkadotgiraffe is a glorious beacon of lightpolkadotgiraffe is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Bostonrox96
what about white????????????
If there's a background then White's fine......say like red and white are good together.....

---------- polkadotgiraffe added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

But lime green and yellow are fine to me i sometimes have to squint but it's ok......

Last edited by polkadotgiraffe; 07-09-2008 at 12:52 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
polkadotgiraffe is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 05:34 AM   #73
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by juliaandella
Personally, I can't read those colors either. But...I just feel uncomfortable telling other people not to post with them as they long as they're an option at WI. Same thing with all caps... I just don't feel right about telling someone else not to type in that fashion. If it's not causing anybody any real harm...I say post & let post
I'm kind of with you on this one. I won't tell someone to use a different font so I can read their post. I just ignore all posts in the neon or pastel colors.

I figure they wanted a "pretty post". And that is fine, but I don't feel like I should have to go out of my way to try to figure out what they are trying to say.

I don't lose sleep or anything about seeing a post in annoying colors or that I had to skip over one and might have missed some good info.

So if people still want to use them then go for it. I just ignore them.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 06:04 AM   #74
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

I am so glad this is being mentioned! I sometimes just skip over it if I can't read it!
d8471 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 06:23 AM   #75
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by millieroo
I'm kind of with you on this one. I won't tell someone to use a different font so I can read their post. I just ignore all posts in the neon or pastel colors.

I figure they wanted a "pretty post". And that is fine, but I don't feel like I should have to go out of my way to try to figure out what they are trying to say.

I don't lose sleep or anything about seeing a post in annoying colors or that I had to skip over one and might have missed some good info.

I agree w/ you.. lol.. That hurts my eyes so I avoid it... I'm not going to go out of my way to read something LOL
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 06:41 AM   #76
spik700

wrules is on a distinguished road

I can't read any of the brigth colors they blend in.
wrules is offline Male
Old 07-09-2008, 06:41 AM   #77

beachrox will become famous soon enough

Yes , I hate it when people do that , I hate always having to hilight it , i just gets on my nerves .
hard to read hard to read hard to read hard to read hard to read hard to read hard to read hard to read hard to read hard to read

please don't post in those colours =)
beachrox is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 06:43 AM   #78
spik700

wrules is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by millieroo

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
I agree w/ you.. lol.. That hurts my eyes so I avoid it... I'm not going to go out of my way to read something LOL
I agree W\ both of you
wrules is offline Male
Old 07-10-2008, 06:45 AM   #79
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by acroj35
I get a HUGE headache after reading those colours. It's hurts my eyes a lot!

-acroj35

Me, too!

If you guys out there want people to see your post, then do it in a darker color!
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 07:07 AM   #80
nettne

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

you are right , I don't even bother to read those posts because it's too hard to read. then again if they really want it to be read they would make it darker, knowing they can't read it either
nettne is offline Female
Closed

Tags
colour