Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2009, 09:33 AM   #51
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

Default Re: Please don't steal other people's webkinz names

that's kind of a name that almost anyone could come up with on their own for a gorilla. If they didnt' want to use King Kong, then there's Mr. Ms. Mrs., etc.
With the name filter on WW being so strict as it is, it only makes sense that the few words taht can be used are going to be used by alot more people.
I wanted to name my pink horse "Pinky Pinkerman" but it would not let me so I ended up wiht Pinky. If someone had that name before me, they might think I "stole" it, but I only came up with that name because that's what was allowed by the filter.

View Post Originally Posted by oon23
I agree; that's plain stealing! I used the name "Ms.Kong" for my Webkinz Gorilla, and someone took it(not saying who)!
Awesome thread!
(REP!)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2009, 09:35 AM   #52
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Sweetie, my point is that no one has a monopoly on names. If that were the case my Child's name would be RastahoostaMistaschistosomiasis! Now...don't y'all be taking MY name
Yeah, well...the name isn't really so original Rasta Hoosta Mista Schistosomiasis
Umm, that last one is a disease

LOL Dixie, always using secret words no one knows of. How mysterious!
Anyway, yeah. Names are words. No one owns them. Unless you have a copyright.....
[ Congradz on the second golden box dixie! ]
Old 01-24-2009, 09:37 AM   #53
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I'm kinda dissagreeing here cause there's no rule that you can't name a pet something if its already taken... what if someone else thought of one of those names even before you did, then they might be feeling like this...

I always try to be different/original, so heres what I named some of my pets:

Black Lab- Metro (named after the band Metro Station)
Samoyed- David Cook xD
Samoyed- Little Lisa (named after Lisa from Dot Dot Dot)
Lil cow- Rockin' Rose (named after Rose from Dot Dot Dot)
Cheeky Monkey- Jason Castro xD

and those are some of my names that I haven't seen anyone use... yet... ,but I wouldn't be mad if someone did... I would actually be kinda happy
Old 01-24-2009, 09:40 AM   #54
-Stay Strong-
Webkinz :)

Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!

Dixie you have a lottttttt of rep boxes lol
Jordan~ is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 09:43 AM   #55
smiley1996

we cajn name our webbies what ever we want. don't say don't steal because they are just going to because you said that i would be honered for someone else to use a name i creatid
Old 01-24-2009, 09:57 AM   #56
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

WOW, Sherbet Bunny..we are not allowed to be so rude! No matter HOW we feel about the author's opinion. She does have a right to state it
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 10:00 AM   #57
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

if you guys didn't see my other post it said something like this:
I don't mind if someone steals the name i get mad if someone takes credit for it even if they know someone else used it first

---------- lizzyxwebkinz added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by SherbertBunny
rudeness edited out
uhhh....that was a bit rude.
By the way i red flagged that post

---------- lizzyxwebkinz added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

WOW, Sherbet Bunny..we are not allowed to be so rude! No matter HOW we feel about the author's opinion. She does have a right to state it
thank you Dixiecup for sticking up for me!
Rep for you!

Last edited by danathorn; 01-24-2009 at 10:10 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 10:02 AM   #58
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Ok, but there is absolutely no way of knowing who used it first.
Old 01-24-2009, 10:03 AM   #59
-Stay Strong-

Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!

wow yeah sherbet bunny that was rude!
Jordan~ is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 10:05 AM   #60
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by SherbertBunny
rudeness edited out
Sherbertbunny, that was very rude. She has the right to state her opinion, no matter how we feel about it. If you aren't going to add anything good to the conversation, then don't bother posting, because it will only make you feel even more one-sided.

Last edited by danathorn; 01-24-2009 at 10:11 AM..
Closed

Tags
cheese!