Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2009, 08:51 PM   #21
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Please don't steal other people's webkinz names

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
Sure this has came to mind to most of us.
Sure you could take it if it's something common like,Bubbles,Fluffy or Lucky;but if it's it's something like
Honey Bunches (i named my love monkey that) don't steal it because that name is original.
Someone could've also worked very hard on that name,like before i got my cocker spaniel (summer 2007) i had already chose out a name,Mr.Pickles (please don't steal the name Mr.Pickles)
Maybe you really want that name but it's very original and some one worked hard on it,even if you want it really badly,don't take it without permission from the owner of the webkinz with that name,and if the person say's you can not take it then DONT take it
Sometimes it's a conicedences, sometimes it's flattery and sometimes it's people being too lazy to think up their own name!XD, I wouldn't worry about it, however, I wanted to be the first to name my whimsy Saphira so I never posted it till Saphy wasw adopted. If you don't want people to take it, not posting it is safest. Sorry if your name got stolen, but don't take it too seriously, you were the first right?
Ivie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2009, 08:52 PM   #22
L E A H ! !
Webkinz :)

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

I like your shop lillypad. its really cool. how'd you get the picS??
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 08:54 PM   #23
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Smile Re: Please don't steal other people's webkinz names

I agree that they shouldn't post their names on the forum! But there is another way people copy names. . . Sometimes people on your phone will see your Webkinz name, and take it. It hasn't happened to me, but I see it happens to my friends, and they get upset.

*Biscuit*
badena2 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 09:01 PM   #24
Adventure Time!(:

PrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to behold

I think it's okay to use a name as long
as you ask the person first.

If they say No, respect that.

If they say Yes, say thank you 1,000,000 times and show them a
picture of your pet!

Nice thread!

XOXO,
~PrincessT.~
PrincessToeshoe is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 09:06 PM   #25

Murphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clown

THANK YOU! Someone who understands me! I always like to have original names!

---------- Murphydog added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

oops! I mean unoriginal! srry!

Last edited by Murphydog; 01-23-2009 at 09:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Murphydog is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 09:06 PM   #26

nascarsmile98 will become famous soon enough

that is true, but sometimes you don't know that one person's pet has the same creative name you do.
nascarsmile98 is offline Male
Old 01-23-2009, 09:08 PM   #27
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

Well, I disagree. If someone asks for help and you post a name, then I think it is okay to use it because they posted it on your thread. I say that if you have a name you don't want anyone to use, don't post it or say not to use it.
Amymt is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 09:08 PM   #28
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

You're right. I'd hate it if someone used one of my very orginial names that I doubt anyone would think of. Rep!
gReTa is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 09:13 PM   #29
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I could really care less if someone takes my names...as a matter of fact when the 'call' comes from the 'Help i need a name' section, I readily give my names away. I Named my Seahorse Squeegee...Like it It's yours
My Buffalo: Tatonka Like it, go ahead and use it
My Black poodle : Guardian...be my guest
My Brown Cow: Bovina PorVous
My Hedgehog: Javiera
My Gold and white cat: Gingerly
My Crocodile: Stevie
My Penguin: Baby
My Chihuahua: bruno
My Pink pig Penelope
My Purple Monster: Plum
My Tinkerpup: Rin Tin Tin
My Manatee : Hugh
My Triggerfish: Saphira
My Gold and White Kitten: Dixie
My Alley Cat: Tiggerly
My seals : Harper, Glacier, Freddie and Tupper (Like Tupperware seals )
My Whimsy Dragon : Abitibi
My Bubblegumasaurus : Serendipity
My Floral Fox : Emerald
My Spotted Leopard : Freckles
My St. Bernard : Bernadette
My Basset : Sherlock
My Unicorn : Uniqua
My Hippo : Huckleberry
My Cardinal : Vermillion
My Toucan : Finala
My Blue Jay : Carter
My Hummingbird : Zathura
My Chicken Itty Bitty
My Gecko : Jubilee
My Persian Kitten : Winter
My white Rabbit: Fluffers
My Retriever : Cricket
My Carmel lion: Simba
My Pandas : Morgan Glory, Mulan, Prizzi
My Dalmatians : Cupid, Delaney, Domino. Shoshone, Astrid and Wisteria
My Pink Poodle : Antoinette
My Wintermint Reindeer : Harlequinn
My elephant : Gainan
My monkeys : Honey and Jorja
My Pug : Maia
My reindeer : Rudy
My Pink Googles : Pico and Velvet
My spotted leopard : Leona
There I think that is all of them

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-23-2009 at 09:16 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 09:21 PM   #30
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Did the people know for sure the name was stollen? We all have so many things in common
and same interests. Maybe (there is the possibility) they both just thought of the same name.

We wouldn't be doing Webkinz (which we all adore)
We wouldn't all be doing WI ( which we are all crazy about) and meeting such great people.
This is just a suggestion since I don't know the whole situation.

---------- MsHoliday added 4 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Dixie--- I was just going to say the same thing. When your post went up mine went up too.
I didn't get to finish that I don't care.
It was scary--Like it was pulled out of my hand.

Last edited by MsHoliday; 01-23-2009 at 09:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
MsHoliday is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheese!