Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 05:10 PM   #21
I wish I was a
Webkinz :)

doglover16 is a jewel in the roughdoglover16 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Please don't make your title......

wow great advice! rep!
doglover16 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2008, 05:13 PM   #22
Oh ya Edward says I'
Gifted

dark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of light

that is really good advice
Old 12-31-2008, 05:17 PM   #23
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Yes it really annoying when people do that... I'd rather have the title be something to do with the thread (even if its boring)
Old 12-31-2008, 05:24 PM   #24
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!

Thanks for bringing this to everyones attention. That does get annoying, but I have to admit, I have made a guess what thread before.
Teamplaya2 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 06:35 PM   #25
WHONKY TOWN™
Gift Guru

kinztown194 is an unparalleled talent
kinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talent

that is true. When i click on a topic that said 'guess what', I came into something I wasn't interested in and it wasted my time
kinztown194 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 07:33 PM   #26
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

Good point! That's pretty annoying, and with me and my OCD (well, not really, but yo get what I mean) I instinctively say to myself "I MUST KNOW!" I click on it, and then it's like, "I got a new gem!" I'm like, "well, that was a waste of my time!"

Rep for you!
soccerox7 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 07:56 PM   #27
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

I agree. I just don't visit threads like "click here!" or "Look at this!" or "come here! QUICK!"
I don't feel like wasting my time looking at something I didn't want to see. There is so much of this around the forum, it sorta gets on my nerves.. but you can't make a person do anything. If you want to see what it's about, you could just scroll over the title and see the first part of the thread, but that also wastes some time. Thanks for the reminder.
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 08:02 PM   #28
ask please!

Goldalynn has a spectacular aura about

that is very very true.. thanks. I really dislike those threads
Goldalynn is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 07:23 PM   #29
Call me Nikki! :)

gerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by BackFlip15
I agree.

Here are some reasons why;;

Well 'Guess What??' like you said, isn't specific and some people may feel they wasted their time. 'Guess What??' isn't relevant to what's in your thread. Which basically means, it's not what's on the inside.
Like, you don't read a book that has Hannah Montana on it and it's about High School Musical. It just doesn't work that way. Try to let people know what's in your thread.

And the other one, it still tells what's in the thread. So, for me, it's not really that bad. Like, maybe you could do this;;

Thread Title: Which do you like better: pancakes or waffles?

Inside Thread:

I personally love pancakes, but waffles are good too. What do you think?

*reality*

So you really don't need to put paragraphs of writing saying, what you like better. That will most likely bore some people. (No Offense!!!) You just have to put a sentance or two. Unless you are describing something. Like which fish do you like better??

And do short bios on those fish in the choices. Do you get what i'm saying? lolzzzz.

Thanks!

~mrs.edwardcullen

Exactly! Rep for you!
gerbilgirl11 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 07:43 PM   #30
Call me Nikki! :)

gerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to behold

Just a reminder everyone: don't do what is listed in this thread!
gerbilgirl11 is offline Female
Closed