Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2009, 07:59 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

Default Please don't make your own DCT! and don't leave other mebers out

Please don't make your own DCT or don't say in Open Mike "Happy Holidays!" just in one thread. That is for the DCT. I've seen this a lot lately
What is the dct?
A off topic chat thread that mods make so people can chat with more than one friend here is an example
User45: Hi everyone!
User5: Hi! Good Morning
User7: Who do you like on American Idol?
And the conovation goes on and on.
So don't make your own DCT or just say Happy Holidays alone on one thread.

A lot of times I've seen other members leave others members out of a conovo
like this
Member9:SoI can't wait!
Member: Hi people!
Member5: for what?
Member9: Till I get my 50th webkinz!
Member: Hi
Member9: Yah! What should I get? I want the beagle.
Member:
Member5: Beagle I have that one
Member: Get the anglefish
Member9: OMG! the puppy was so cute
Member5: The one I pmed you? oh yeah that one
Member: What puppt i like puppys! and i'm new!
So that is leaving someone out.
Sometimes we are so wrapped up in the dct that we forget to say "hi" to the people who come in.
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2009, 08:07 AM   #2
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Please don't make your own DCT! and don't leave other mebers out

That is a great reminder. I have seen a lot of this on the DCT and it really is pointless. It's like you have to be a certain person to be included, which is really mean, because then they go and try to start conversations and no one replies. And the worst part is, once they say that they've had enough or something, EVERYONE quotes the post and say's like 'NOOO! DOn'T GO!' and stuff, and then they go back to chatting.
Old 01-10-2009, 08:12 AM   #3

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

Yeah. Why is this in the open mike?
Old 01-10-2009, 08:15 AM   #4
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

Why is what is open mic?
Old 01-10-2009, 08:17 AM   #5

It was never mind
But I fogt to add this How would you like to be left out in the dct?
Old 01-10-2009, 10:08 AM   #6

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

well, you can make a chat thread, but you CANT leave anyone out. you cant have a dct tho, because your chat thread cant keep changing daily.
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 10:09 AM   #7
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by monkeysgirl
It was never mind
But I fogt to add this How would you like to be left out in the dct?
I've gotten left out a bunch of times in the DCT, back when I used to do it, and it really hurt. It was the worst when people do say hi to you, and then you quote it to get back to them, and everyone posts so fast that they don't see it.
Old 01-10-2009, 10:35 AM   #8
hining is for the
Banned
Sunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Not only am I giving you rep points for this AMAZING thread, I want to publicly thank you for posting this thread. You have hit on a problem I have seen happen so many times. Everyone of you are such dear and wonderful people, and to see people get left out, breaks my heart. Thank you my friend, for your sensitivity and compassion for others. Kudos to you.
Old 01-10-2009, 10:36 AM   #9
WhiteTerrierFan

I've seen that happen way too many times on the DCT when I used to go on there. You have to remember that the DCT is really fast though, and sometimes people can't reply to all the posts, but there are also people I've seen who intentionally ignore others, and that just isn't right. Everyone should be included in it, and if people only want to talk to one person, they can do that in pro messages. Everyone deserves a fair chance to chat on the DCT! (: [rep]
Old 01-10-2009, 10:38 AM   #10
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

I agree, that has happened to me. And it still does! WHen someone comes on I usually tell them what were talking about and ask them what' up? That is plain rude if you act like there.. invisible. -sigh-
oon23 is offline Female
Closed