Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2008, 08:10 AM   #41
gdshantz
Gift Guru

gdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Please don't do this everyone!

I agree completely! I think it is very rude to just choose random users to leave a message on their profile about joining your contest. I ignore them, but I agree that I don't like seeing the posts on my profile.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2008, 08:11 AM   #42
Call me Jules
Webkinz :)

Miley39 is on a distinguished road

that never happened to me because im sorta new here but im sure it REALLY annoying
pm me if u wanna be friends cause i don't really have any
Miley39 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 08:18 AM   #43
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

I know, it gets annoying. I delete posts like that on my profile, even look on the back page of it. I had to delete one.
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 07:51 PM   #44

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

It is annoying...
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 09:31 PM   #45
The Awesome are
Gifted

Web69kinzs will become famous soon enough

that's never happened to before! I hope it stops for you! When you see one, just report it and say it's spam.
Web69kinzs is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 11:56 PM   #46
rambo33...save ur kc
Gift Trainee
yukita03jm is just really niceyukita03jm is just really nice

it never happens to me...but i feel bad for those who does..
yukita03jm is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 07:53 AM   #47
juliaandella
Gifted

juliaandella is a name known to alljuliaandella is a name known to alljuliaandella is a name known to all

I reported a message like to a mod in the past (it was a PM though)...I asked if this was allowed here...the mod said it was ok. It really shouldn't be.
juliaandella is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 07:55 AM   #48
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree and it is SO annoying! People need to understand that they cannot post things to make people come. It is rude and it makes people NOT want to join their contest.
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 08:30 AM   #49
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

yea that happens to me a lot too. i got like 3 to join a contest, and one person put "me and my friend are trying to get 100 messages on our profile. please go post on mine"
its not a contest how many profile messages you have!!!! ugggg gewofpwefkwpefowe
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Closed