Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2009, 02:15 PM   #41
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a hero
arodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a hero

Default Re: Please DONT do this!

View Post Originally Posted by Cutiecutepie
thanks so much! when people say
"*rude comment..* no offense" i still find it quite offensive.
hopefully this will change some people's ways (:
thank you for posting this! REP!

i agree. i think saying "no offense" makes it more offensive because they know they are being offensive
arodfan727 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2009, 02:22 PM   #42
i don't like
Webkinz :)

webkinzluver198 will become famous soon enough

I totally agree with you!! Thanks for the reminder!!!
webkinzluver198 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 02:32 PM   #43
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

I disagree. The person who posted 'JK or Just kidding!" was obviously joking and if you feel too sensitive about it when people do that, then ask them to stop. You shouldn't take things like that to heart, i mean its one comment. If its that rude, then report it and that person (depending on what they said) will get banned. Its not that big of a deal.
Old 08-10-2009, 02:32 PM   #44
Banned
FireFlyz is a name known to allFireFlyz is a name known to allFireFlyz is a name known to all

Excellent point to bring up!

For anyone who is reading this that likes to brag, post rude comments, or anything listed, they should notice that other WI members do not appreciate it!

I mean, I'd just flag that post but I haven't seen it around much, and it really doesn't bother me that much. There are some mean people on the internet these days, but you can't actually take their word for it! You don't know them in real life, so don't listin to them! People on WI shouldn't make you mad or jealous. You haven't even ever met them.
That's something that WI members should always keep in mind!
FireFlyz is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 02:43 PM   #45
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

I agree with you, rude things need to be stopped, but that's why we have trusty Moderators and Administrators

A section I find that people are rude in is the Rumor Mill, because I see people all the time putting down people (Examples):

"That is sooo old news!"
"That happened a LONG time ago, where were you?"
"You must be NEW around here, that happened ages ago!"
"That is sooo fake!"
"What a stupid find!"

I even had a person post on one of my Rumor Mill threads, "She's a whimsy dragon DUH, everyone knows that, what a stupid comment, I hope a Mod deletes this."
It reallly hurt me when the person said that, but posts as rude as that should be flagged, which is what I did.

I also had a person one time after I flagged a VERY rude post, come "stalk" me with PM's telling me "I know you flagged me?" "Why'd you flag me?" And after about 5 of their PM's I finally told them nice and politely why, they then called me mean and a few other rude things.

The point is, the moderators and administrators are here to make WI a nice, safe online community, so: if you have someone harassing, teasing (in a mean way), saying explicit things, or putting you down to a very unexcusable point, then flag the post or PM one of them. But be careful not to make a big deal out of small things like someone saying "I don't like it" on a poll or something similar.

Hope I helped

--MegMeg
Old 08-10-2009, 02:56 PM   #46
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks these are all amazing words !! Kindness & helpfulness & friendliness thats whats needed !! Thanks !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 06:06 PM   #47
Falling for
Webkinz :)

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by hp1010
I disagree. The person who posted 'JK or Just kidding!" was obviously joking and if you feel too sensitive about it when people do that, then ask them to stop. You shouldn't take things like that to heart, i mean its one comment. If its that rude, then report it and that person (depending on what they said) will get banned. Its not that big of a deal.
I'm sorry but I have to disagree. If someone gets banned because of what they said than it is a big deal. However, it is important not to take someone's bad behavior "to heart". If they are doing it to you, they have probably done it to someone else so TRY not to let it hurt you too badly!
Closed

Tags
cheese!