Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 05:03 PM   #1
I♥PeteTownshend and
Webkinz :)

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Please DONT do this!

(not sure if this is the right section) I have some things that I feel are ruining WI (at least)for me.
Its peoples rudeness on here. I mean, the biggest issue Ive been having is people doing something like this:
'Rude comment rude comment rude coment...JK!'
'Rude comment rude comment rude comment...no offense!'
I mean, it DOES NOT make that post any less rude and offensive!
Another is when people will go around threads asking if you like something, whether it be a game, show, outfit, etc. and saying 'Thats stupid! blah blah blah' I mean, dont you think thats extremely rude? How would you feel if someone said that about something you loved? Chances are, not very good.
Really. If you have nothing nice to say, or think a post youre about to make may be slightly rude, just dont say it.
And then, theres the bragging. Thats pretty much self-explanatory though..
And people saying things of the nature 'Well people like me dont have anyone that doesnt looovvee me' 'Well people like me never get into fights' 'Well people like my never brag' 'Well everyone is jealous of people like me' I mean, if we're chatting with you, chances are, we'll notice things like that about you!
Just please dont do things like this!
RainbowSmiley(and others who are going/were going to say this)
Quote:
I have not noticed that. And if you feel this strongly about it, flag the post.
Just flagging the post and getting it deleted, sure its gone, but that doesnt mean that no one saw it, and took offense to it

Last edited by Sparky1109; 08-08-2009 at 05:49 PM..
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2009, 05:04 PM   #2
Call me DolphinGirl!

RainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Please DONT do this!

RainbowSmiley is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 05:05 PM   #3
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by RainbowSmiley
That's what I was going to say.
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 05:06 PM   #4
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by RainbowSmiley
You Stole my line

lol

you should flag the post i have not noticed this
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 05:58 PM   #5
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

I agree! I hate seeing something like "Well,that is like sosososososososo ugly . . . . . No offense." On one of my threads.

Yes,you can just red flag them,but sometimes it still doesn't make you feel better.

Great thread,Sparky!

lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 06:03 PM   #6
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks Lizzy (:
I mean, some things like that, may be just frustrating, but no one likes to see that!
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 06:04 PM   #7
According to

lalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonder

i have seen that, and i agree that people shouldn't brag, it doesn't make anyoe happy, so don't brag, be happy
lalagirl770 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 06:10 PM   #8
Gifted

SmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledge

I haven't noticed this either. I think everyone on WI is very good about this. As other people said, just flag the post. This isn't something that happens that much. But, it is a good reminder to people. As many many people have said, "Treat others the way that you want to be treated."
SmileySarah is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 06:15 PM   #9
Call me Nadine [:

boballoo123 is a name known to allboballoo123 is a name known to allboballoo123 is a name known to all

I have noticed this... it does bother me alot. I made a thread like this a while ago but it got closed I think, because people were saying the same thing that they didnt notice this and just to flag it. But I agree with you 110%!
- Nadine [:
boballoo123 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 06:16 PM   #10
ell I love cats.

Cutiecutepie has disabled reputation

thanks so much! when people say
"*rude comment..* no offense" i still find it quite offensive.
hopefully this will change some people's ways (:
thank you for posting this! REP!
Cutiecutepie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheese!