Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2008, 05:48 PM   #81
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

Default Re: Please don't do this....

I have never seen anyone do this before. If I do I will tell them about your thread
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2008, 05:54 PM   #82
Webkinz :)

texastaylor1 is on a distinguished road

great thread. I severely dislike it when people do these things. REP POINTS FOR YOU!!!!!
texastaylor1 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 05:57 PM   #83
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

Thankyou,
For informing us
no offence but I dont
Think it is rude to ask somone to
Come to your threads.
Do you?
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 08:22 PM   #84
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by smallmonkey953
Thankyou,
For informing us
no offence but I dont
Think it is rude to ask somone to
Come to your threads.
Do you?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that it is considered spamming if you post or send someone something just saying, "Come to my thread!" and you don't even know them. I think it's like you are sending a random person mail that you don't know, saying that "they can visit your store" or whatever. I think it's considered to be like junk mail or spam email.

I definitely see what you are saying, though. I mean, we want people to visit our house threads and naming shops and all that. Those are fun sections to visit, and we want people's comments on our house and things like that. We want others to vote on our polls and come to our name shops, because we enjoy naming new webkinz. I know if I made a poll, I'd want a lot of people to post and answer and all that. It would be fun.

However, it starts to get irritating to get random posts from someone you don't know, and it says, "Come visit my thread!" and that's all it says. You think, "Why did you do that? I don't know you." You'd rather talk to that person, and make a friend instead of them doing that. Also, I think because not just one person asks, it gets troublesome, like spam email. And I think we all feel the same way about spam email....LOL....that subject could have its own thread...haha

Anyway, that's what I was thinking.
Polarity is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 08:43 PM   #85
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

You're right, polarity. Its considered spam. There was a thread specificly on that, and a mod said if someone other than a friend is doing it repeatedly (sp) that you should report them.

---------- lollipop8927 added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

oh, and thank you funnyhoney.

Last edited by lollipop8927; 08-19-2008 at 08:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 09:53 PM   #86
Like Alice, I'm
Gifted

rockinreader712 is on a distinguished road

yeah, this is smart. some people need to use some common sense.... but telling them makes it better.
Old 08-19-2008, 10:01 PM   #87
dogluvr13

dogluvr13 is on a distinguished road

I absolutely agree!!! I see it all the time and I just leave it I dont bother looking at it or posting it and also I have been seeing a lot of like you said "Ewww I hate them they cant sing...." if you are going to post this you shouldnt post it at all...Thanks for posting this lollipop8927 and informing everyone on WI!!!! REP!!!
dogluvr13 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 10:41 PM   #88
The Awesome are
Gifted

Web69kinzs will become famous soon enough

Hi Lollipop, nice thread.
I agree that we should flag it down, but with so much of this happening mods/admins would have tons of work.
Again, I think this is a great thread!
~Web69kinzs
Web69kinzs is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 10:44 PM   #89
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

thanks for telling me and everyone else on WI not to do bad things that re against the rules!
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 10:46 PM   #90

meghan487 has a spectacular aura about

I have a fashion helping thread with tipsand advice and people were saying-
You advice it wrong. These DO go with... You can do this.... ect. I was pretty mad. And I was right! I saw the same stuff on a bunch of othe rstuff and people were saying I was wrong in a mean way!
meghan487 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a great member, a really good reminder, cool, read, thank you, thanks for the reminder