Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2008, 10:48 PM   #91
MissAnimalLover
Webkinz :)

MissAnimalGirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Please don't do this....

Great Job lollipop i think everyone needs a refresher coarse somtimes.
MissAnimalGirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2008, 02:48 PM   #92
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by meghan487
I have a fashion helping thread with tipsand advice and people were saying-
You advice it wrong. These DO go with... You can do this.... ect. I was pretty mad. And I was right! I saw the same stuff on a bunch of othe rstuff and people were saying I was wrong in a mean way!
See, I hate that. There's a way to say things. If they disagree either they shouldn't post, or post in a nice way like, "I put the color shirt you mentioned with the pants you mentioned and I actually liked it on me. I don't think everyone should try it, however, so I see what you mean. Some people might not like those two things together."
Why can't they just say it like that? I think it's because they want to be the one who's right. However, what they think and what someone else thinks could be different, so they need to just respectfully disagree and be nice!
Polarity is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 02:56 PM   #93
Banned
iluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledge

yes i strongly aggree!!! im a teen 2 and there r some people out there that r just plane RUDE!!!!!!!!
Old 08-20-2008, 02:56 PM   #94
rayquaza133

thank you soo much lollipop!! you are a very helpful person around here!!
Old 08-20-2008, 11:28 PM   #95
Hi
Webkinz :)

Sweetsparx is on a distinguished road

I agree rthe spam stuff doesn't bug me unless like you said it is one of my close friends or if maybe they have entered my contests before or something like that And on my house thread I am fine if people say "I absolutely love your house see what you think of mine! I think that is okay!!" But thanks and good idea!
Sweetsparx is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 10:23 AM   #96
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

Thanks guys!! I agree sweetsparx, thats fine with me too.
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 10:33 AM   #97
ashhailey
Gifted

duffmontana will become famous soon enough

i agree with you~~!!
duffmontana is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 01:06 PM   #98
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

thanks!
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2008, 10:49 AM   #99
ho wants cupcakes?
Gifted

crashst is on a distinguished road

Lollopop8927, if you're just a teenager, you are really wise. You seem to be very down to earth and have your head on straight! It's nice to hear a young lady taking an active role in making a safe and pleasant community for everyone!
crashst is offline Female
Old 08-23-2008, 10:53 AM   #100
Gifted

rach435 is an unknown quantity at this point

nice to no that others care 2 rep pts
Closed

Tags
a great member, a really good reminder, cool, read, thank you, thanks for the reminder