Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 07:52 PM   #11

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

Default Re: Please do not do things like this....

how rude! there's not even a point having tons of WI bucks since you can't really do anything with them right now.
i_like_pie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2009, 02:32 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

turtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clown

Just red flag it. Thats really shallow. And this is good to bring to our attention
turtlegurl is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 03:40 PM   #13
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by xoxomemexoxo
Hello everyone. A couple days ago, I saw a member post on someone's contest, "Just posting for WI bucks...". When I saw that, I found that really insulting to the member who hosted the contest, and to everyone else in WI. First of all, you cannot just say that to someone. They probably worked really hard to organize the contest, and the only thing you can say to them is you only are posting for WI bucks? Also, that is not fair to all of us who make good posts! We all work hard to make WI a great place, so please do not write something like that. Also, it may be considered spamming. Just a quick reminder to everyone to make good, helpful posts! Thanks for looking!
That was really rude what the person posted. I would report that post,so it could be a delated and the un-deserved WI $ (2-3 Bucks) would be taken away from their amount. It's just like someone putting "Give me reps" in their siggy. Or "Please post on my thread I want 100 comments." I've actually seen the last one before. I would feel sad if someone posted that on my thread,because I try too put effort into my posts,and then getting comments like "Just posting for WI $" Would be completely random and I would be worried that the person who said that would just keep on doing that. It would set a bad example for other members as well,because if someone saw the person say that,they might be like "Oh,I guess I'm aloud too do that." Great reminder!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 03:42 PM   #14
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

I agree, I think you aren't allowed to do that, flag it!
badena2 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 03:42 PM   #15
ow:...
Gifted

MissHolly181 will become famous soon enough

that is so horrible. i mean, if somebody did that to one of my contests i would get very upset.
MissHolly181 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 03:51 PM   #16

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Like everyone has been saying: it doesn't matter how many posts or WI bucks you have. Just so you're the best WI member you can be! How many posts you have doesn't matter, it's who you are.
Old 04-22-2009, 04:17 PM   #17
ebkinz is FUN!
Gifted

mbug will become famous soon enough

Yikes, I missed that one. Good to know to just report them.
mbug is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheese!, code orange, ♥ jesus 4eva! ~hpf