Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2009, 10:58 PM   #11
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: PLEASE do not do this

Yes I agree w/ you !! Especially if you ask them not to !! People should be respectful too others !! There is enough bad in this world !! We are here for Fun, Friends , Info & I need help alot !! When we all follow the rules People are happier & things are better !! Thanks !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2009, 12:57 AM   #12
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

I agree ~ It can be frustrating when members do this.
I do this SOMETIMES when none of the options apply to me and I want to see the results.
But I do NOT do it just because
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 01:05 AM   #13
WhiteTerrierFan

I agree, those are only made so the owner can see the results without altering them. Great point! (:
Old 08-06-2009, 06:45 AM   #14
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

I agree! I only click on them if none of the options apply to me and there is no 'Just wanna View The Results' option. Great thread!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 06:48 AM   #15

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

i agree with you all the wqy!
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 09:53 AM   #16
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by luv14webkinz
it is very rude. in pollz, people make buttons so they can see their results. PLEASE do not click them. EXTREMELY rude, especially if they specifically ask you not to. VERY rude. if there is no option that applies to you, do your best to answer the poll, or select none at all. every poll i have made this year someone else other than me has clicked it. im not trying to be picky, sorry if it sounds like it, but i just know how it feels to truely want an answer, and someone clicks the one you specifically said you didn't want people clicking. thanks for reading!
What you do is click that if YOU want to see the results and none of them apply to you. I think the way you put it sounded very rude judging by the fact you didn't know the facts from the other side of the story.
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 08-06-2009, 10:04 AM   #17
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

I don't agree. When you make a poll, you shouldn't expect for only you to pick an option. It would be silly to make an option for just yourself in a public poll.
000000005 is offline Male
Old 08-06-2009, 10:05 AM   #18
According to

lalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonder

yeah i agree
lalagirl770 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 10:06 AM   #19

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz5929
It is annoying, but something that can solve this is to just put a Results option for people who don't want to take the poll but want to click something.
That's a great idea! I do think that putting a button that says Don't click is too irresistible to some. Maybe adding a results option would help those with no opinion.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 10:09 AM   #20
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree, although instead of having your own button make an "other" button. This can apply to anything - you, an option not posted on the poll, or all options on the poll. Usually if someone clicks an other button - it's not to be funny. But it's tempting to click "PLEASE DON'T CLICK" than "Other."

And, if you yourself can answer the poll like for instance my poll "Have you ever gotten a nosebleed?" Well I can answer yes or no to that myself. I don't need my own button.

So what I'm saying is that while you have a point - it's rude. You can also take action to prevent it on your polls. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I'm just pointing out another side. Instead of stopping something large, change something small, yet important.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
boooooooo, cheese!, hobos and tacos