Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2009, 10:08 AM   #1
nick jonas ate my
Webkinz :)

lillypad342 is just really nicelillypad342 is just really nice

Exclamation Please do not copy threads!

Okay, I have been seeing people copying others threads. Perhaps someone creates a dog adoption center with cool features and then someone else goes and highlights and copy and pastes. Or they create a really awesome thread and a few weeks/days later someone else does it! If you do like something, pm that person if it is okay, and at the bottom put like thanks user name for the idea!
lillypad342 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2009, 10:09 AM   #2
-Stay Strong-

Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!

Default Re: Please do not copy threads!

They might have gotten the idea from something, so they didnt really start it, and they might not be the first person on WI to start it...
Jordan~ is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 10:22 AM   #3
nick jonas ate my

wat do u mean? it is wrong!!!!!
Old 01-24-2009, 10:51 AM   #4

Irene will become famous soon enough

Jordan~: Do you mean the repeating of threads, like "do you like twilight?" People who make threads like those probably are not copying and just would like to know the answer, and aren't even aware that there are other threads like that (or they just want other people's responses, etc).

But I think lillypad342 is talking about when someone has a really unique idea and then someone sort of takes it. She's saying they should give credit to the person who originally had the thread (right? lol).

I agree, I think people should write "thanks for the idea .username.!"
Irene is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 10:53 AM   #5
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

I completely agree with Irene!
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 10:54 AM   #6
-Stay Strong-

Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!

yeah but they might not be the first person on WI to create something like that
Jordan~ is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 10:57 AM   #7
basketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roost

Someone has done that to me before. I had this really cool graphics shop, and song guessing game and some people just copied and pasted the rules and stuff onto their thread. But, i talked to them and we worked it out. I would never copy something off of someone else's thread before i asked them.
basketball91395 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 01:39 PM   #8
fashionista♥

stripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledge

Like Irene said, posting a thread like Do you like Horses? or something like that is okay, because they want to know and odds are they don't know there are other threads.

As for when people really do copy threads.....*sigh*
Old 01-24-2009, 01:44 PM   #9
nick jonas ate my

yes idc about things like is soccer fun? or watever but copying unique ideas is wrong they might not be the first person like maybe one thread has not been looked at for a while thats fine but it is rude to copy
Closed