Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 10:11 AM   #1
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

Exclamation Please come read this!!!!

I was just looking through the members list and click the post button. Out popped the people with the most posts. But I went to the end page, and possibly hundreds of people that have 0 posts and have not been on here in over one year or more. I was just thinking, what if we had a machine or something, that would delete accounts if they have not came here in more than a year or two?? Then all the new people that want to sign up could probably get the user name that they wanted. I saw tons of name that were used and were pretty good. What do you think Webkinz Insider?

Last edited by Gingerly; 08-13-2009 at 03:34 PM..
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2009, 10:17 AM   #2
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

Default Re: Please come read this!!!!

anyone? tell me what you think!
Old 08-13-2009, 10:19 AM   #3
i think imma
Webkinz :)

clublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond repute

it's not a bad idea, but, a person suggested this a while ago. Justin said that once an account has been created, it won't be deleted unless the user wants it to be. Sorry!
clublab30 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 10:20 AM   #4
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by clublab30
A person suggested this a while ago. Justin said that once an account has been created, it won't be deleted unless the user wants it to be. Sorry!
ok thank you!!
Old 08-13-2009, 10:23 AM   #5
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Clublab said it all, and I wish we could, but unfortunately we cannot. Nice idea though
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 10:24 AM   #6
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

You know what? That's not a bad idea! Despite what Justin said, I would love it if there was more room for new members to have their desired username, and I'm sure that WI would load a lot faster. This really is a fantastic idea. I think this should be suggested.
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 10:39 AM   #7
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Like clublab30 said, it has been suggested, and if I remember correctly, someone made a comment like their daughter or son had an account here but were overseas for a while in the military and they were unable to get on here for a least a year or something like that. I know that's one reason they would keep accounts active even if the person had no posts.

Also, some people have no posts, but might come on here and look around but just not post. I have done that before on a website that I wanted to get information from and the only way I could was to sign up. (I know WI isn't like that, but just giving an example. ) They could have joined thinking they were going to post, too, but just never have because they can't get on that much.

There are good usernames on here, I will say. There are some I've seen that I wish I had thought of first...lol
Polarity is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 10:45 AM   #8
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

When I first found out about WI, I looked around as a guest, but noticed that I couldn't see pictures etc. I decided to create an account, so that I could check out the Housez thread and see whatever I wanted to. I figured I wouldn't post, and I didn't for a while, not as long as a year, but perhaps that is what those people do...
Old 08-13-2009, 10:50 AM   #9
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

But its not that hard to create a new account. Is it?
Old 08-13-2009, 10:52 AM   #10

snickerdoodle20 has much to be proud ofsnickerdoodle20 has much to be proud ofsnickerdoodle20 has much to be proud ofsnickerdoodle20 has much to be proud of

Your not aloud to have more than 1 account made. You'll get banned.
snickerdoodle20 is offline Female
Closed