Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 11:38 AM   #31
hoo Hoo I'm A
Gift Guru

Googles96 is just really niceGoogles96 is just really nice

Default Re: .:.An idea for WI: Rainbow usernames!.:.

That would be a pretty cool idea Nice thought
Googles96 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2009, 11:39 AM   #32
Did you know I am a
Gifted

Pandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledge

That is a good idea!!! I love that idea!!
Pandagirl82 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 12:00 PM   #33
cannonbalism-eat can
Banned
chocolate243 will become famous soon enough

I like that idea.
But I think they'd have to be expensive.
Like, 50,000 bucks?
chocolate243 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 12:09 PM   #34
I love my
Webkinz :)

purpleluv97 has a spectacular aura about

Great idea bu it can hurt someone's eyes.
purpleluv97 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 12:43 PM   #35
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Good idea. I would pay some of my WI bucks on that.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 12:51 PM   #36
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

Sorry to say, but I disagree with this. Why shuold Webkinz get RAINBOW names while Gifted's and Guru's would still have green and navy? Maybe Trainees could get...say, gray names, but it wouldn't be fair for Webkinz to have more special titles. If Webkinz want to become trainees, it doesn't take long. You can write 50 helpful posts in a short time! Sorry if this sounds rude, I'm not trying to be mean. I just honestly think it wouldn't be fair for Webkinz to 'purchase' username colors, especially rainbow-colored ones just ecause they're 'tired of black'. Trainees are often moved up to GIfteds within 2 months, so they usually wouldn't have long to wait for the navy-color.

I'm liking ImTara's idea though...WWIDs aren't as obvious and maybe different colored-ones could be bought with, say, 10,000 WI$. That way new members would still have to work to make good posts to earn enough bucks (thuogh many already have this amount ormultiples of it so it's not too difficult to achieve) before buying the privelige, and respected Webkinz could get it right away.
Pubob03 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 12:53 PM   #37
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by Pubob03
Sorry to say, but I disagree with this. Why shuold Webkinz get RAINBOW names while Gifted's and Guru's would still have green and navy? Maybe Trainees could get...say, gray names, but it wouldn't be fair for Webkinz to have more special titles. If Webkinz want to become trainees, it doesn't take long. You can write 50 helpful posts in a short time! Sorry if this sounds rude, I'm not trying to be mean. I just honestly think it wouldn't be fair for Webkinz to 'purchase' username colors, especially rainbow-colored ones just ecause they're 'tired of black'. Trainees are often moved up to GIfteds within 2 months, so they usually wouldn't have long to wait for the navy-color.

I'm liking ImTara's idea though...WWIDs aren't as obvious and maybe different colored-ones could be bought with, say, 10,000 WI$. That way new members would still have to work to make good posts to earn enough bucks (thuogh many already have this amount ormultiples of it so it's not too difficult to achieve) before buying the privelige, and respected Webkinz could get it right away.
You are very, very right .
wowewe is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 12:57 PM   #38
cannonbalism-eat can
Banned
chocolate243 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Pubob03

Sometimes, Webkinz don't want to become GT's. Like me. So they'll never get the colored names just they don't want to be Gifted. Besides in my opinion, writing 50 helpful posts is a little hard.
chocolate243 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 02:01 PM   #39
Call me kitten! :

cutekitten48 will become famous soon enough

love the idea cutiebug! Black does get boring after a while
cutekitten48 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 02:42 PM   #40

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

I love the idea of paying with the rainbow username with WI Bucks.
but I am sure that most members have ALOT more and 1,000 WI bucks.
So maybe 5,000 - 10,000

• depending on how long you have been a member
• how often you come on
• how many posts you have
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Closed