Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2009, 05:28 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Default Re: .:.An idea for WI: Rainbow usernames!.:.

View Post Originally Posted by LilyRose
It's a nice idea but Justin has already stated that nobody else will be able to have the usernames colored. You always have your signature to display your beautiful graphics though!
You are right about the signature, but WI's Gift Trainees had to work hard to receive their rank. Maybe Gift Trainees could have silver usernames so we could still have a gorgeous color, but we wouldn't stand out so much.
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2009, 05:30 PM   #12
RAWR! I'm a

Princess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant future

Thats a good idea, rep! I wish my username was a different color...
Princess98474 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 05:33 PM   #13
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by Pupcake
The rainbow may be hard to see for some people, though it is a good idea.
The dancing letters...eh. That might not work and it may not also be good for some people as the animation could cause some things with their eyes, etc, if you know what I mean(seizures, etc)

yes but some of us webkinz work hard too. Just look at some of us, we have a lot of posts, rep, and are also helpful too.
But posts and rep don't really matter . But, that's true, you guys are very helpful !
wowewe is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 05:44 PM   #14
ebaday

I think you made a really cool thread - looks like you worked hard! But I am not a fan of the idea. I think it would make things confusing and hard.
Old 07-05-2009, 05:46 PM   #15
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

I am going to have go with everyone else here, I don't really like the idea.

The different colored names are well earned and hard to come by. Avatars and signatures should be enough to display your creativity while still keeping things fair for those that put such hard work into this site
Meow Face is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 06:16 PM   #16
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by Pupcake

yes but some of us webkinz work hard too. Just look at some of us, we have a lot of posts, rep, and are also helpful too.
Some 'Webkinz' do work hard, and a "colored" username should be something to work harder for. When a member becomes Gifted, and gets their navy-colored name, it should be something to be celebrated, and a honor for that person.

While it's a nice idea, I must say I disagree.

View Post Originally Posted by cutiebug343
You are right about the signature, but WI's Gift Trainees had to work hard to receive their rank. Maybe Gift Trainees could have silver usernames so we could still have a gorgeous color, but we wouldn't stand out so much.
While a silver name would be very pretty-- though hard to read against WI's light-blue --- GTs are still very close to their colored name. A willng GT will eventually become a Gifted Member and recieve the perks that come with it.

Last edited by Lake; 07-05-2009 at 06:16 PM..
Old 07-05-2009, 06:19 PM   #17
hat?! Im a
Gift Guru

ilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

It wouldn't be really fair because gifted,GG , and GC worked hard to get there stats...
ilikecoke111 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 08:13 PM   #18
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

If I were to make a suggestion, I would say different colors for different good deeds! You also get a bar that says this and that. Like adding to a lot of people's reputation, getting best answer in the Somebody Help forum etc. So, what do you think? I also like the rainbow idea but I think you have to work extra hard for it. So it is kind of unfair...

Last edited by MarielofRedwall; 07-05-2009 at 08:16 PM..
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 08:43 PM   #19
Call me Karen

webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!

Good idea, but it would be unfair, and may be confusing for other people to think that rainbows are probably for mods and admins.
webkinzlover218 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 08:44 PM   #20
I'm now a

x-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to behold

That a pretty great idea...but it might get a bit confusing....
x-tiff is offline Female
Closed