Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2009, 11:28 AM   #21
Sabrina
Webkinz :)

BriniGirl123 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Please, for avvie and siggie shops!

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
There are two sides to this problem. On the one hand, if a shop owner opens an avvie & siggie shop, they should have a reasonable amount of computer skills and be able to do a variety of tasks including resizing. Don't open a shop if you can do only the one thing.

On the other hand, please Customers, use the form provided!
I totally understand. I know how to do a bunch of stuff, and most of the time, what people ask, I can do...but, I wish the people would pick my shop for what I'm good at, not just a random post.
BriniGirl123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2009, 10:07 AM   #22
Sonic is more than
Gifted

zatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree! I have an avvie/siggie shop, and it gets very frustrating when no one uses the forms because I don't exactly know what they want...
zatcat101 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 10:26 AM   #23
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

After reading all these posts in this thread, it's helped me understand why you all need the forms to be used. I don't order from shops, but if I do, I will be sure to use the form after this!

Thank you for to everyone posting! I understand the form better now. I used to be one of those people that wondered why the forms needed to be used...why couldn't I just tell the person what I wanted and they do it? Couldn't they just let me tell them that I want this size, this color, I want it to say this, and I want these pictures in it, and why couldn't they make it from that? I honestly didn't understand because I am not talented enough to make stuff like that on the computer. I've never done it before. I thought the forms were really not necessary, to tell you the truth.

Thanks to this thread, though, I understand now why forms need to be used. First, the shop owner can tell exactly what you want by looking at the form. They can tell you if they can do what you want from them, they can make it even better than you think it's going to come out because you used the form.

Thank you shop owners!!!
Polarity is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 11:27 AM   #24
luv14webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by Polarity
After reading all these posts in this thread, it's helped me understand why you all need the forms to be used. I don't order from shops, but if I do, I will be sure to use the form after this!

Thank you for to everyone posting! I understand the form better now. I used to be one of those people that wondered why the forms needed to be used...why couldn't I just tell the person what I wanted and they do it? Couldn't they just let me tell them that I want this size, this color, I want it to say this, and I want these pictures in it, and why couldn't they make it from that? I honestly didn't understand because I am not talented enough to make stuff like that on the computer. I've never done it before. I thought the forms were really not necessary, to tell you the truth.

Thanks to this thread, though, I understand now why forms need to be used. First, the shop owner can tell exactly what you want by looking at the form. They can tell you if they can do what you want from them, they can make it even better than you think it's going to come out because you used the form.

Thank you shop owners!!!
no problem!
Old 08-16-2009, 09:40 PM   #25
i gotz 51
Webkinz :)

b-b-bre will become famous soon enough

ok everyone does that and its like ok we put a form there because we cant do this! this is why! we tell you ok you can pick the color and background, but not the font! and they go yeah do you have twilight font? example but so true!
b-b-bre is offline Female
Old 08-16-2009, 09:44 PM   #26
luv14webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by b-b-bre
ok everyone does that and its like ok we put a form there because we cant do this! this is why! we tell you ok you can pick the color and background, but not the font! and they go yeah do you have twilight font? example but so true!
thank you for replying and understanding!
Closed

Tags
cheese!