Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2008, 09:58 AM   #51
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Please.

Yeah, I made the mistake of passing several chain letters on this week. Thank you Snowwhite for letting me know that it's not allowed!
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2008, 09:59 AM   #52
I'm a deep sea
Webkinz :)

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I KNOW I HATE CHAINS!!! I am so glad you made this!
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 10:12 AM   #53
erikkahippoqueen

Erohippoqueen is on a distinguished road

Now I feel horrible. Yesterday. a friend passed me one and I sent it on. I didn't know it was considered spam. Now I'll stop forwarding them. Thank you for telling me! And I must admit, the chain letter I did took a long time to fill out.
Erohippoqueen is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 01:38 PM   #54
I love my many

Tamadog is on a distinguished road

I know! I made the mistake too. I'm glad we have such a great staff to tell us what is right and wrong!
Tamadog is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 03:24 PM   #55
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Erohippoqueen
Now I feel horrible. Yesterday. a friend passed me one and I sent it on. I didn't know it was considered spam. Now I'll stop forwarding them. Thank you for telling me! And I must admit, the chain letter I did took a long time to fill out.
Oh, it's OKay! I've passed on a few spams without knowing, it's okay! don't feel bad, because everyone makes mistakes. I always say be glad that it was only a spam message, you could have like, fallen and broken something!
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 03:28 PM   #56

angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!

I had no idea that was spam. I got one from a friend & passed it on a few days ago. I feel so bad! I'm so sorry. Now i know & will never do it again!
Old 08-13-2008, 03:41 PM   #57
I love my many

I did the same thing! Twice! But then I found out it was spam.
Old 08-13-2008, 03:47 PM   #58
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Tamadog
I want to tell everyone to stop PMing people chain letters. It is spam. I also am sorry that I kept one going. I didn't yet know it was spam. So please, please stop chain letters. They are just trouble. Thank you for reading.

Thank you tamadog! I wanted to add my ink here so my post did not get lost and to reiterate that chain pm's are not allowed. smitchell
Thank you for letting us know, I didn't realize that was spam until now. I also made the mistake of keeping one going around the fourth of July, I will know next time not to do that. Thanks again for this information.
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 03:48 PM   #59
Ashley♫♪

polkadotgiraffe is a glorious beacon of lightpolkadotgiraffe is a glorious beacon of lightpolkadotgiraffe is a glorious beacon of light

Yes they are very annoying.
polkadotgiraffe is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 04:28 PM   #60
I love my many

You're welcome!
Closed