Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2008, 01:03 AM   #1
angellara
Webkinz :)

Queenangellara is on a distinguished road

Default Plase explain in more detail the process of being chosen to the Gift Exchange

Hi! Like so many others, I am new and so excited about learning the ins and outs of this site. There is so much info, it is hard to know where to go for what. I signed up for the gift exchange and notied that there were several months of applicants before me.

Is there a certain number that can be in the exchange?

Are you notified if you are chosen or not chosen. If not chosen, do you tell us what we need to be doing that we are not.

I hate to post just to post. But, reading the other posts means that I am not posting to see another number higher in my post count.

Are there certain things that a newbie, like a check list, that we should follow to keep up with the news and the most important things to do.

So sorry to bother you all. but I want to learn the right things and spend my time in the right places and participate in the things that will help me learn the more important things, other than looking for the answers that there are aready posts for.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I find that lists, like the one I made in Webkins Wrld, help me keep up with the little and the big details.

Thanks for just a great site, I have learned so much already. Some of myRed Hat Society Sisiters recommended that I come here!

queenangellara
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2008, 06:39 AM   #2
everybody knows i'm
Gifted

shaxpeare is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Plase explain in more detail the process of being chosen to the Gift Exchange

Hi there, and welcome to the forum!
I'm not sure when your post went up in relation to becoming a gift trainee, but it looks like you made it, so congrats! There's not really a way to tell how long anything is going to take or how many people they choose and things like that.
I'm pretty new at this whole gifted thing myself, so as someone who has recently been through it all, I remember the concerns and questions I had when I was in your position. It's kind of a lot to just explain it all here, so why don't you PM me sometime and we'll chat
In case you're not sure how to PM someone, just click on my picture, and off to the right you'll see something that says "send a PM."
I'll look forward to hearing from you
Old 03-19-2008, 03:03 PM   #3
angellara
Webkinz :)

Queenangellara is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Plase explain in more detail the process of being chosen to the Gift Exchange

Thanks! I saw the email after I sent the message. I am thrilled and so excited to get started! Great to find a new friend!
Old 03-19-2008, 04:56 PM   #4
everybody knows i'm
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Queenangellara
Thanks! I saw the email after I sent the message. I am thrilled and so excited to get started! Great to find a new friend!
Absolutely! Best of luck, and have fun in the trainee section--I had a great time
Old 03-19-2008, 05:23 PM   #5
Ask...
Gift Guru

redrockgirl0 is on a distinguished road

Shaxpeare (or anyone), Can you answer here for those of us who have not yet made it? I would like to know the answers to her great questions. Thanks!
redrockgirl0 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2008, 10:06 AM   #6
everybody knows i'm
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by redrockgirl0
Shaxpeare (or anyone), Can you answer here for those of us who have not yet made it? I would like to know the answers to her great questions. Thanks!
I can give it a shot . . .
I'm not sure if there's a limited number of people they accept at a time. I do know that you have to be picked up by a gift coach after you post your agreement, and I would imagine that there are a limited number of coaches, so that may affect things somewhat.
As for posting, the best thing you can do to get your post count up is to hang out in the "somebody help" threads. Look for threads that don't have any replies, and respond to those. Posts that are just repetitious can be fluff posts too, so don't answer questions that someone else has already answered unless you really have something new to add to it.
The most important things to do are to be polite and be as helpful as possible.
If you have any more questions for me, feel free to PM me--I'd love to chat with you
Old 03-20-2008, 04:40 PM   #7
MoosyKinz

Welcome! I know me too, i am the mother of FunkyMonkeyGirl. I hope i learn the glitches of things to!
Closed