Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 04:04 PM   #11
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: A place for fun =]

i see what your saying entirely, great point
runlikethewind is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2009, 04:15 PM   #12
jml123456789
Webkinz :)

jj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to all

I see where everyone is coming from.

If someone was rude, you would want to break their friendship, or just put it to the side. So, the option should stay, but should also, have a different name. Wether, or not this is an option on viabulitian(?), I do not know, but with it here, Justin and Wendy do not need to go to the trouble of changing it.
jj887 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 04:28 PM   #13
<3

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

I am in the middle. Break is harsh, but who knows. You might not want to continue to be friends with a member who hasn't been active for several months, you know?
pixelgirl242 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 04:36 PM   #14
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Yeah I see where your coming from pixie, thank you for posting.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:48 PM   #15

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

I can see both sides. But hopefully no one will 'break' the friendship just to be mean.

Not all friendships last. Some of them shouldn't last. If you haven't been in contact with someone for a long time why keep them on your friends list.

But if you 'break' because you get mad; that's just silly.

One girl's opinion.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:56 PM   #16
♥♥
Gifted

thank you for posting.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:59 PM   #17
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

I dont think that they mean "break" the way you think. its simply removing someone from your friends list. maybe you dont talk to them anymore, maybe they quit WI, or, like you said, maybe you got in a fight. if that hapens, you could contact a mod, but wouldnt it be embarassing to have people view your friends list anf think that you were still friends? I also TOTALLY agree with puppiesrock. JMHO
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 05:01 PM   #18
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Sometimes members might want to narrow their friends down, like when they edit something so only their friends/contacts can see it. I like this option, just because I do find many requests from members that I don't know enough to call them my "friend". Now, I do think if it could be "reworded" then it would be a better option for WI. I feel its not ment in a cruel way, just to the point of what it is ment to do.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:18 AM   #19
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by runlikethewind
I feel so silly about this, but I just recently noticed a WI option, and it struck me quite odd. The option to 'break' a friendship. I just stared at it for a moment. Really? Why would a site like Webkinzinsider have an option to un-befriend a member, why because you just don't like that person anymore? No, if you did happen to just hate a member on here, then you could report them, not just break the friendship, its really not nessicary.

I would never be so rude! I think this option should be deleted, for the sake of what WI is all about. Happiness and fun. I hope you all agree with me, but if not please state your wanted opinion. Thank you for reading!

Hope
I do agree with you,but I think it's there if that member was being rude or mean to you or you haven't
spoken to them in a while so your not really friends anymore with that member.
Like Lake said it should be reworded to something like "Remove from friends list"
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 11:47 AM   #20
Nick loves me AND my
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

Well, I see it this way.

If a member has been banned (pemanently) I delete them from my friends list. Or if someone hasn't been the best friend, it should be like real-life. Hasn't anyone ever told you if someone isn't nice to your friends, maybe you shouldn't be their friend?

I don't use this feature often, but it comes in handy every once in a while.
nick*is*so*cute is offline Female
Closed