Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2010, 08:32 PM   #11
loony9083
Webkinz :)

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

Question Re: PJs Outlet Notice

how do you buy extras? just different accounts?

Last edited by Jennielou; 01-30-2010 at 09:15 PM.. Reason: remove quote
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2010, 08:33 PM   #12

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: PJs Outlet Notice

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
I love the way you are using the notice area above the rares posting to let everyone on WI know about special events - but....

The PJs Outlet Specials is taking up a lot of space - and it's not helping me as there is no advance notice of specials. Could the "old" info go into a thread somewhere and the space above the rares be used just to let us know if there is a special on that we can take advantage of. Right now I just feel sad that I've missed so many rares!
I think it is great the way WI is keeping us up to date on what is occurring when. I just don't understand what you mean by taking up so much space. Are there some posts not being able to be made because there is a space issue? Sorry, I don't understand.

Last edited by jazzykinz; 01-30-2010 at 08:38 PM..
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 01-30-2010, 08:41 PM   #13
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Previous day's rare items are found in first post here

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...thread-597130/
Old 01-30-2010, 08:45 PM   #14
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by momluvswebkinz2
how do you buy extras? just different accounts?
Yes..Some of us have more than one account
Old 01-30-2010, 08:58 PM   #15
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

I've been missing those clown items as well. I keep hoping that I will be on when the nose is posted. It is what I and my kids most want.

I just hope they keep putting out those items regularly enough that the trade value drops and I can get them that way if I need to do so.

-- Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 01-30-2010, 09:00 PM   #16
Canstralian!
Gifted

jenga_jane is an unparalleled talent
jenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talent

I hear you! PJ's specials seem to always happen while I'm asleep. The one at 9 am was at 1 am down here...but that happens for rares and stuff, too.

And there's a reason I play webkinz on mute...still have the speech bubble in my way at PJs all the time, though...
jenga_jane is offline Female
Old 01-30-2010, 09:00 PM   #17
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
I've been missing those clown items as well. I keep hoping that I will be on when the nose is posted. It is what I and my kids most want.

I just hope they keep putting out those items regularly enough that the trade value drops and I can get them that way if I need to do so.

-- Hmm
I do think things will settle down.
Old 01-31-2010, 03:11 AM   #18
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
Previous day's rare items are found in first post here

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...thread-597130/
Thanks for the link - and the list at the top of the page has been cleaned up too!

Here's hoping I "catch" one soon.

Jarrah
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 01-31-2010, 03:24 AM   #19
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

After several hard luck stories here's a get rich one: You'll never believe this. Last night we went out for dinner and the long and short of it is that I fell asleep over the computer and woke up to see it shutting off. So I tried to get it back up and it started no problem. And then I thought about pj's. I had insider on so I brought it up to check and sure enough the wig was there. I had two minutes to log in, load my dock and get the wig! And I got it. I clicked ok literally the second before the hour changed! As soon as I pressed okay the time changed over. I couldn't believe I managed to do it! So a gigantic thank you to everyone who is so helpful on WI and whoever had the great idea to put urgent stuff at the top in red!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 01-31-2010, 03:32 AM   #20
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
I managed to do it! So a gigantic thank you to everyone who is so helpful on WI and whoever had the great idea to put urgent stuff at the top in red!
Congrats!
Jarrah is offline Female
Closed