Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2015, 01:21 PM   #1
orgando
Webkinz :)

Whiskey. has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskey. has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskey. has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskey. has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskey. has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskey. has a reputation beyond repute

Default Picture Problems

I can't upload an avatar or a picture to post. They meet all the specifications but I try putting up an avatar and it says something about an invalid request.
I don't get it..why can't I post a pic of my pet collection? Are custom avvies banned?? Because I'd like to know if they were.
Whiskey. is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2015, 01:36 PM   #2
Gifted

gottaluvjoe swims in greatness
gottaluvjoe swims in greatnessgottaluvjoe swims in greatness

Default Re: Picture Problems

Due to some issues with the site, we can't change our avatars or post pictures. Just give it some time and hopefully things will be back to normal soon
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 10-18-2015, 03:18 PM   #3
orgando

Whiskey. has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskey. has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskey. has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskey. has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskey. has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskey. has a reputation beyond repute

Ok. Thank you!
Old 10-18-2015, 04:12 PM   #4

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Whiskey, you can still post photos here if you go through a secondary editing website (with a parent's permission) like photobucket. If you go there and upload photos you can use the direct link code they give you to post to websites like this one. Here's an example of posting a photo without uploading it here through this website but instead through photobucket (you click the direct link of the photo you uploaded at photobucket and then hit quick reply here where you will see a little photo icon you click and it allows you to post a link to a photo somewhere else like photobucket):
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 10-18-2015, 05:11 PM   #5
orgando

I don't use host sites, I hate them because most of them are unreliable, glitchy and crawling with viruses (at least the ones I've used) the only one I will ever use is an ad-less, no-name site that actually follows most sites specifications. But I'm on mobile while at home and all my pics are on mobile.
Old 10-19-2015, 01:33 PM   #6

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Photobucket has an app as well that's very reliable. I use ad blocker on chrome and I have zero problems with their website now. It used to load really awful because of the glitchy ads, but no more with ad blocker. I have internet protection on my computer that stops viruses so I don't have that worry over here.
Old 10-20-2015, 03:02 PM   #7

ITSaFOXTOASTER is just really niceITSaFOXTOASTER is just really nice

this is good to know I have problems with loading my avatar also
ITSaFOXTOASTER is offline Male
Old 10-20-2015, 04:59 PM   #8
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Whiskey.
I don't use host sites, I hate them because most of them are unreliable, glitchy and crawling with viruses (at least the ones I've used) the only one I will ever use is an ad-less, no-name site that actually follows most sites specifications. But I'm on mobile while at home and all my pics are on mobile.
I recommend using Tinypic.com. I've been using them for several years now and it's been working without problems thus far This WI glitch has been going on since about August, the mods and admins are aware of the issues with it but they sadly don't have any control over that. The search function is still broken as far as I know. Hope it smoothes out sooner rather than later bc I'm dying to change my avatar and signture.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 10-20-2015, 05:28 PM   #9
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
Hope it smoothes out sooner rather than later bc I'm dying to change my avatar and signture.

Yep! Me too!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 10-20-2015, 11:05 PM   #10
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is the all night partyrobertcleveland is the all night partyrobertcleveland is the all night partyrobertcleveland is the all night partyrobertcleveland is the all night party
robertcleveland is the all night partyrobertcleveland is the all night partyrobertcleveland is the all night partyrobertcleveland is the all night partyrobertcleveland is the all night partyrobertcleveland is the all night partyrobertcleveland is the all night party

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
I recommend using Tinypic.com. I've been using them for several years now and it's been working without problems thus far This WI glitch has been going on since about August, the mods and admins are aware of the issues with it but they sadly don't have any control over that. The search function is still broken as far as I know. Hope it smoothes out sooner rather than later bc I'm dying to change my avatar and signture.
What's Wrong with a purple Frog ? JK LOL
robertcleveland is offline Male
Closed